Chapter 7:

My Alpha Mate Is My Enemy Too

Chapter 7:

Austin's pov

While we were talking, I noticed these small but so cute actions of hers, like, how she smiles when she speaks about her family, or how animated she is with her hands. This visit just made me fall more in love with her. She's intelligent, beautiful and just so full of life! Her personality is infectious, when she smiles or laughs, I doubt there's a single person around who'd be able to resist smiling or laughing with her!.

After asking her out on a date for next week Saturday, I kissed her forehead and said," Goodbye my Angel."

I realized how much she affects me. She is truly going to change, not only my life, but my pack as well. My family already love her and couldn't stop talking about the visit.

I was a bit overwhelmed so I just excused myself and went to my room to think, Drake followed me.

Drake's Pov:

After meeting Austin's mate, Jenny, I realized how much this is going to change our lives, not just his life, but the life of the pack as a whole. In my opinion, her being Austin's mate is a blessing from the Goddess. She is a breath of fresh air and is so full of life and is quite an entertainer! But through all this, you can see her good heart and kind nature.

I was the only one who observed Austin's mood. He was overthinking something and that was never a good sign. So, when he excused himself, I knew something was wrong and I followed him

"Hey dude! Are you okay? You seemed lost back there?' I asked Austin.

"Uhm, it's just, I'm so confused! How can I love her so much? I mean I just met her, and I don't want to leave her already! Leaving from there tonight was pure torture,I feel the need to smell her scent all the time,everyday since that night I'm been dreaming of her, and the things that run through my head,her image, Drake, I'm not kidding it truly frightening me. Plus, what's going to be the Pack's reaction? From both ends!.I've known what I wanted to do all my life, but with her it's like uncharted waters!, I'm like second guessing myself?! Is something wrong with me?!" Austin asked, in a rush.

"Woah, slow down! Firstly, it's completely natural to be in love already, you both are perfectly suited to each other. Austin, you always told me how you wanted the kind of love your parents share well here your chance,Jenny is your mate,your other half in other words the longer url stay apart the harder it going to get,the bond is there and from there it will increase and intensify. From the starts of mating which put a bond to create faith in each other,and with shared moments after the initial meeting it will blossom and eventually lead to marking her . The meetings and moments shape how the love grows but it does take time, so it really is natural to be confused at this stage since it all new to you. You have never been in love because you always saved yourself for the right girl, so I suggest, take it one day at a time, get to know her, spend time and moments together. This will bring url closer than ever. As for the pack, I just know they're going to love her. It's hard not to! She's going to make a great Alpha female and Luna one day,"I concluded.

After my little speech I left him to contemplate what I had said.

"Wisdom is truly your calling. What you said in there is very true! I'm Ashley by the way,"said a beautiful brunette girl, who was standing in the passageway. I felt myself heat up slightly, as I realize what she said. No one, especially, no girls would talk to me!, "Thanks," I muttered.

"Hey, uhm, can I please see your eyes?" She asked softly. That's a strange request, I thought, as I looked up. Her eyes.. They were the most beautiful sea-blue color I have ever seen, in my entire life. I just felt an instant connection, like a jerk, a crazy jerk, and suddenly my wolf was awake, excited and hyper and he screamed,"My Mate!" I noticed recognition in her eyes as well.

Austin's Pov:

After listening to Drake's advice, I decided to look up some facts on Jenny. This is what I found so far:

Name: Jenny Moonstone

Age: 18

Favourite color: Red

Favourite food: Pizza (homemade)

Siblings: 4 older sisters namely Jennet, Jane, Felicity, Lucy and Samantha

Best friends: April and Chad

Role model: Her mother

Status: Alpha female

Life goal: To be the best that I can be.

This a little hint of what's been going on so far:

April- Chad: Mates since 16, and best friends to Jenny.

Jenny- Austin: Recently just met and are rivals.

Jake- Nicky : Mates since Nicky was 16, but only recently got together as a couple, Jake is Austin's best friend.

Drake- Ashley: Recently just met and best friends of Austin.

Lots of Love

Shaaira 

Tweet me 

Instagram: MIZSATHAR