Chapter 44:

My Alpha mate is my enemy too

Chapter 44:

Austin P.O.V:

I couldn't help it, my mate is in anguish and there absolutely nothing I can do to help. Hearing of the rogue attack, typical back hand style. I couldn't stay and do nothing. I quickly transformed into my wolf.

Me: Chad take care of your luna, Drake and Jason come on, we going to end this war today!

Drake and Jason: right (turning into their wolfs as well)

I know I could trust my mate best friend, he has been nothing but loyal and would be the best in this situation.

*i love you! Fight for us Jen!*

I headed out and mind link with my Pack, informing them of my imminent arrival, and to get Nicky and Ashley to take care of the females and children of the pack.

Me: it time we fought inform Hunter and the rest! The war end today!

Alpha Adam: Son where Jen?

Me: she's...still fighting her own battle, she joins us later (I said with conviction!)

Jake: Hurry man, otherwise they won't be any left for you guys!

It cut and I knew he was doing his duties and preparing the pack. This is it! Now or never!

Arriving at the battlefield, there wolfs on all side of the forests, the Rogues came out in big numbers but so did we.

Me: Listen up warriors, today isn't about who the most powerful or who going to win, this is for your luna. These monster want her, so we show them how we retaliate! So go out there and give it your best, and be careful!

We all head out, I attacked by three wolf at a time...

Hunter P.O.V:

We headed out to go help Austin and his Pack, And this time we protect our own.

Gathering my best warriors we head out, shifting into our wolfs. It felt great, I had a feeling today would be the start of something new.

I left my mother in charge of women and children, no sense in worrying Natalie. She knew about me, and she knew of this war, but I wanted her to get used to us before being seriously involve, it a lot to take in...she is human after all.

Chad P.O.V:

Watching my best friend go through this spell started taking it toll...I just couldn't hang back, I need to be there helping with the war, I owe it to my pack and Jen.

But I have a duty toward my Luna, to protect her no matter what, so without even thinking much I tried calming myself.

April *i am safe, in the safe house with the rest, take care and bring Jen back to us, and I love you*

Me*i love you too, I will*

It a promise I intend to keep, Come on Jen, you can do this!

Natalie P.O.V:

After Hunter and them left, Me and Hunter mom gather all the women and children and put them safely in the safe house, which is underneath the pack house.

We were doing a roll call when one of the youngest mother's notice her daughter wasn't with her. I offered to go look, it shouldn't be a problem since the war is most likely near Adams pack.

I head out calling for the child, when I was hit from behind by a wolf, I wasn't scared though, it a tiny thing.

The wolf growled, I just calmly stay still, no point in aggravating, next thing I knew a tiny pup attack it, for the weight it shouldn't have had much force, but since it was surprise, it knock the wolf down.

I quickly gather the little pup and quickly place her so she could get inside the safe house, I knew I had to get this wolf away as quickly as I could.

Getting hunter keys, I get into his car and lead the wolf which later was join by two others, I had a head start so I knew with little lady luck and my mad driving skills I could our run them into nearest town.

I quickly sms hunter mom so she wouldn't worry.

My instincts paid off, and I was safely away, so Hunter could help his family.

The war is here!

Go Jen!

Join them on the quest for freedom

Lot of love
Shaaira

Tweet @ShyPopz
Instagram: MIZSATHAR