Chapter 35:

My Alpha mate is my enemy too

Previously

The boys return, and Jake takes up his duties, while planning Jenny's and Austin's trip

Chapter 35:

Austin P.O.V:

I never seen such determination in Jake ever, so once I reached Jenny,I told them about this trip, and that I would trust my life on Jake, he will not be letting us go on a wild goose chase.

Alpha Adam: okay I'm trusting you with my daughter and our Alpha, do what's needed and come back quickly.

Me: Thank you, let's go Jenny * I said this to his face as a show of respect.

So we left to head for home, but we were met by Drake and Jason outside the boarder, they were to take us.

Drake: Jake wants us to hurry that's why he told us to wait for you here.

Me: What's going on?Where are we going?

Jason: Her name Caroline, and that's all we can say for now, she will explain to you when we get there

Jenny: * have any idea what up with them*

Me:* Nope it's a mystery, but whatever happens we will always protect you*

Jenny: *I know*

After running west for few hours, when we saw a car parked, we all got in and started travelling further. It's a tense atmosphere, and we kept a look out for anyone to see if we were followed.

I felt a prickle on my neck, like a surge of power , whether it's good or bad, I couldn't know for sure.

Jenny: * Can you feel that*

Me: *Yes*

Drake: we here...

Hunter P.O.V:

Erik: what's the plans?

Me: Gather everyone, meeting in the hall

Erik: and your human friends?

Me: Leave them to me

After Erik left, I went to Natasha, I explained there a bit of problem, and she and her friends need to go home. I will send a close friend to drop them off at the nearest city.

Natasha: but will I ever see you again, you been so kind to us...

Me: we will meet again, I promise(smile).

It is hard, but no one will know she's my mate if she leaves, she will be protected, and I will get someone to look out for her.

After sorting out things with my mate and her friends, I left to talk to my pack. I abandoned my duties to long, and I am worried about Jenny.

After what my mom said, it freaked me out. Her words still echos in my mind, " She is in grave danger, because of her power, each white wolf receives a special power, mines is mind reading, and as for her we will only know during the battle."

Being a white wolf is bad enough, but now special powers as well, no wonder another pack has joined the hunt! Ugh hope Austin knows

Ashley P.O.V:

The truth hurts, but it's better than a lie that will later come back and haunt us.

The few hours with Drake helped us, he told me about what had happened, about the witch, about the whole rouges issue.

Although it hurts, it will take time for my mate to accept my family, but I know with time we will heal.

I went on first patrol with two of my fellow wolf mates, we headed up the east side first, nothing seemed out of place.

But than we were attacked...I couldn't hold on much, because there seemed like a forced field on us..we tried but nothing seemed to work

Before I am knocked out, I quickly mind linked our beta, Jake

*We were ambushed, please tell Drake I love him*

Author note:

Suspense, tension!witchcraft

I hope your enjoyed this post

Comment and let me know

Vote and Tweet and Comment!

Tweet @ShyPopz
Instagram: MIZSATHAR

Lots of love

Shaaira