Chapter 28:

My alpha mate is my enemy too
Chapter 28:

Natasha P.O.V:
Hey, my name is Natasha. I'm 19 years old and I'm studying journalism. It's a tough industry but I plan to blast it with my instinct for finding great stories.
So after studying, I plan to get into a newspaper and make headlines.

I love traveling, so when my friends suggested a road trip for our break, I jumped at the opportunity. I'm a outdoorsy kind of girl. I have an athletic body with long blond hair and green eyes. So any adventure I'm up for it.

After our trip backpacking, we entered into a forest not far from a town called Jefferson. It had the most awesomeness feel to it, felt almost like the amazon forest. The greens and brown just stood out. Unfortunately we got into little trouble. We got lost and then surrounded by what seemed to be a few extremely large wolves...

But they looks so human... The big black wolf eyes just seem so intelligent. I'm probably imagining it..I mean come on I'm surround by mystical creatures.. they aren't suppose to exist...

That's because we all human, not animals right?!

Hunter P.O.V
I just took some of my pals for a quick patrol, when we caught a few unknown scents, but they're human. Not much harm, but, we needed to check it out.

"Hey, we caught scents, north west from our land. Let's check it, seems like human, maybe lost travelers" I mind link to my friends.
"We're on it. Time to practice our stealth" said Chris,youngest of the group.
"Be careful" warned my Beta (second in command)

As we get closer to the human, I caught her scent, I couldn't stop myself I rushed in,without thinking. The others followed thinking I sensed danger and we had surrounded them. They're just a bunch of young people. But, in the center stood the most stunning sight I have ever seen, I didn't want to scare her away,but she doesn't seem to be frightened, more like curious..

She's my mate.
Can she sense it too?
But, she's human..

Author Note:

Oh man, Hunter mate is a human! What will this mean?

And what about her career? Will she be willing to scarifies it to be their Luna?

Stay tuned to find out!

Tweet 

Instagram: MIZSATHAR

Tweet, Vote and Comment!

Lots of Love

Shaaira