Chapter 27:

My Alpha mate is me enemy too

Chapter 27:

Hunter P.O.V:

"That a wrap,everyone take a breather,we will continue tomorrow,thanks for all the effort,we will get through this" I say, after dismissing them, I decide to rest up and shower, than phone Ashley. We been catching up and I'm glad she was with family, I still cannot believe our luck at finding her,I always felt a certain sadness from my mother. She and Ashley get along great, my father on the other hand will take some time, he is not always so open,but you can see his sincere effort. We can all finally be a complete family.

So after my shower,I got on my bed and phoned.

"Hey sis, how are you?"I say,"hey bro ntm just had an intense water fight with the guys,it was fun,and you?how mom and dad? She asks,

"I'm well just finished up training,sound like fun,they all well and how our uncle and aunt..and Austin and Nicky?I asked,I still wasn't used to being Austin cousin,he really was over possessive with jenny,but guess that goes with him being her mate.

"They all great,especially Austin,Jenny is here for a visit"she say,

"that great,any chance of you coming for supper with Drake,I know mom would love that"I say,

"yeah,we might come on Friday,well I got to go bro,thanks for the call,miss you,talk soon"she say,

"okay,pleasure,I miss you as well,take care and bye"I say and cut the call.

*unknown P.O.V:
That scent,it smell like fresh woodsy smell,why am I drawn to it....

Jenny P.O.V:
*missing you so much* I texted to Austin. it a habit since our night togather, I really do miss him.

A/N
Thanks for support, please do keep commenting!

Or tweet: @ShyPopz

Instagram: MIZSATHAR

Lot of love

Shaaira