Chapter 26:

My Alpha mate is my enemy too

Chapter 26:

Jenny P.O.V:
After my practice with Hunter,I was exhausted decided to just pop in by Austin than go home.
As I entered his territory,I saw the water fight between Nicky,Jake,j=Jason and Ashley,and I decided to give them a nice surprise,so I go over to where Austin and Drake were practicing,"heyy my gorgeous hunk,want to give your little sister a belated birthday gift"I say,winking at him,he understand and grab me and smack a kiss on my lip and we run over to his house and get the horse pipe,as we about ready to attack,they had just finish their water fight and was soaked,when we ambushed them and hose them down,Austin and I were so cracked up that we were laughing on the ground,"you should have seen her face,it was classic"I said laughing,"best birthday gift she ever gotten"say Austin also in a fit of giggles.

So after getting ourselves ambushed we all went inside to get dry,I still cannot believe how fast Jake was,he was the only one aside from me and Austin that caught up with us.So Austin took me to him room and borrowed me his jean and t-shirt since I didn't bring any others,I wanted to borrow from Nicky but Austin refused and say he want me to wear his clothes. So after hot shower I come out and saw Austin on the bed,he had smirk on his face and I knew he was up to something.

"Hey get out I want to change!"I say,he just smiles and leap up and grab me,I squeal and try to get him off,he start to tickle me and I'm yelling for him to  stop. We ended up tumbling on the bed,we both had hard time breathing since this was the first time we were in close proximity like this,he gentle put his lip and it felt like fire rushing through my body,my breath hitched,and I kissed him back,he moaned and just held me close. After a while he left and I changed, but I just wanted to carry on being with him.this wasn't the first time I felt this pull,but it was like ten times more.but I'm glad one of us had restraint,I knew it take a lot of strength for Austin to hold back,it just made me fall for him more.

Austin Pov:
After sparring,I smelt jenny,my wolf yearned to complete the mating,but I knew I had to wait so I held him back,"hey my gorgeous hunk,want to give your little sister a belated birthday gift"she say,it made her eyes brighter and it was the most beautiful thing I ever seen,I could help myself so I smiled at her idea and knew what she meant,I saw the water fight,so I grab her and kiss her,it was like tasting the sweetest strawberries,and went to fetch the hose. After our ambush and getting attack,it was great just playing around.

After the water fight,we all went in to change and I dismissed the pack,they all deserved a break,I told Nicky straight that jenny would use my shower and wear my clothes.So I decide to wait for her in my room,as soon as she step out of the shower,I was left breathless,she was a goddess in that towel,and her long hair was curling so perfectly around her beautiful face,I smirked and grab her,she tried to escaped,than I started ticking her,hearing her laugh was the best sound,and we ended up falling on my bed. We were really close and I saw an opportunity,so I gentle kiss her,it was like drinking something fiery,she was an amazing kisser,but I knew she was new to this so I had to take it slow,it was difficult just to hold her close without finishing the mating but I loved her to much so I will wait until she ready, so after changing,I left.

Author Note:

Isn't our Austin such a gentleman!

Can only imagine how hard it must be for him to hold back his wolf!

Anyhow please Vote, Tweet or Comment!\

Tweet 

Instagram: MIZSATHAR

Lot of love

Shaaira