Chapter 24:

My Alpha Mate is my enemy too

Chapter 24:

Hunter P.O.V:

After hearing about Austin attack, I decided it would be best to send petrol with more than one wolf, also it was high time we used our wolf sense to guide us, we relaying too much on our human sense.

"Good morning to everyone, it has come to my attention, that lately we relaying too much on our human senses and should consider our wolf, let it take control when sensing danger, we also need to gain strength and agility. To do this I had called in one of our best fighter, and my father, Alpha Stark to proceed with this part of training, it would be tough and I asks that everyone please try, it vital that we allow what nature had given us to our best of our ability." I say

After the Pack meeting, everyone gather around my dad for their first lesson, I knew that my Pack wanted to beat this threat and will train hard and get better as times goes, let just hope we good enough when it comes to the tournament, which reminded me I got training with Jenny.

Jenny P.O.V:
I was shocked at this revelation, and could place how I feel, I knew I could trust Hunter, but I know my father wouldn't ask me to do something if he wasn't hundred percent sure, plus he just asking me to find out if Hunter know anything, weren't be that hard to find out? Right, oh who was I kidding! This is just going to cause friction.

"Dad I'm going over to the Stark Pack for Alpha training, I will try and see if he knows" I say," okay but please be careful how you phrase your question, we aren't accusing him, just want to know if he realize the threat" he says," okay, bye dad" I say

As I was existing my Pack territory line, I smelt a scent, without even thinking I let my wolf take over and fellow it, as I go further into the woodman notice a waterfall, I never knew this was there, this scent was familiar,but I still felt the need to be on guard, as I near the waterfall, I hear leave ruffles behind me, I turn around quickly and see a white wolf, just like mines come out, this was the first time I'm seeing one aside from mines, I knew it was Hunter mother, I wonder what she doing here.

She nod her head, saying she acknowledges me being there and then turn left and head for the waterfall, I feel the need to fellow her, as we walk around the waterfall, I notice a cave forming, from just staring you weren't have noticed it, we enter and then Hunter mom turn back into a human, I was still weary and stayed in my wolf form.

"It fine I understand, this must be your first time here, I remember being scared, this is a sanctuary, I discovered the first time I turned into a white wolf, this walls depict our ancestor who before us was white wolfs, some go back many years ago, moon goddess only pick those of pure spirit and from what my son say I know the goddess has truly blessed your family, thanks to your pure heart. I find it peaceful here and no one aside from us and our mates can find this place, when I first stumbled upon this place, I was just young girl, I knew I was different and that why I never revealed my wolf to anyone. After the attacks I realized it was important for my husband to know, he was after all in this with me through thick and thin." She says.

I started walking around, and notice carving on the walls, it was depicting stories, each had a uniqueness that was hard to explain, and it was beautiful. All the sudden I felt like I was free and at peace. We stood in the cave for few more minutes and then left, we both went to Stark ,but before territory I could head to the field where Hunter was waiting, "you can trust my son, he is truly pure soul, he never lies" she say and walk away.

I was still little tongue tied from the waterfall, and didn't say much at practice, we did the usual drills, and I guess if I wasn't preoccupied I would've enjoyed the exercise.

Author Note: 

Sanctuary for white wolves! Awesome right! 

Hunter can be trusted, let see if his mom right?

Tweet 

Instagram: MIZSATHAR

Tweet, Vote and Comment, Love hearing from you guys!

Lots of love

Shaaira