1

What if life was easy?

No having to do 'firsts' like first steps, first tests, first injections or first ear piercings...
No having to deal with fake people, drama, annoying siblings and dramatic parents.

And best of all, no having to deal with love.

Love is a strong feeling. Something that can't be denied. A feeling that makes you feel like you're on clouds and can snap you out of reality. Just to have a moment to yourself for one second...

"Madison, is there a reason you're staring at the window and not at the board?"

Yep. Thank God I'm not that's not me...

I glared hard at my history teacher and rolled my eyes.

It's funny how people think my attitude will ever change...

"Leave my class immediately!" Mrs Poppins, says growing irritated.

"Yeah whatever," I say getting up from my seat. All faces are now watching my every move, waiting for me to create a scene and start swearing like a mad woman.

Bitches...

"It's not like I see you fucking teaching anyone anyway.You don't even get paid enough to be wasting your own time and everyone else's."

I grab my duffel bag and walk out before she explodes leaving laughter from the rest of the class echoing further down the corridors.

God, I can't wait until senior year is over...

"It wasn't even that funny..." I say to myself and suddenly, I collide into something hard. I look up and for the first time in my life...I have nothing to say.

I come face to face with a beast. Broad shoulders, dark hair and eyes that could stare deep into your soul.

"Are you gonna daydream at my face or are you gonna take my hand and let me help you up?"He asks while smirking.

Noah Johnson. Quarterback for our school. Amazingly Sexy. Girls drooling after him. Complete Jerk. You get the idea...

"Yeah, I'm good thanks..." I grumble stupidly pushing myself off the floor.

"What's your deal? You looking to spend more time together? "He says, while continuing to smirk at me.

I really don't like this guy....

"Listen, I'm not just some fuck girl that's gonna open my legs for you, do me a favour and forget you spoke to me."

I push past him before flicking my hair and walking out the main doors.

*Fast forward to the next morning...*

4:26am

Two hours left...

6:47am

*beep.beep.beep.

"How the hell did two hours pass so quickly!?!?" I yell.

"Madison!!!! GET UP!!!!!!!" Liam, my younger brother screams in my ear.

"I'm getting up!!"I groan and roll out of bed.

I fix my bed before stumbling into the shower.

When I'm done, I walk into my closet and pick out my light blue ripped demin shorts and dark red floral crop top and I pair it with black converses.

I decide to put my hair in two french braids. I walk out of the bathroom and throw on my white bagpack, grab my phone from my desk with my car keys and head out of my room.

"Hey mom." I wave before grabbing a toast from Liam's plate. She just glares at me as I walk across the kitchen. Me and my mum have never really had the best relationship, but I try to be nice.

"Hey!!" He screams.

"That's what you get for screaming in my ear this morning. I have a godamn alarm for a reason." I say as I head out of the house.

I walk out onto my porch and turn on my car. I turn it on and drive down the road towards Mia's house to pick her up.

The universe is telling me that today is gonna be a long and bitch-filled day and personally, I don't want to experience that.

I arrive at Mia's house and decide to take a snap for my story.

After I've posted it, she appears at my car door and her mom waves at me from the doorstep and I send a wave and a smile back. She gets in and sighs. "Are you getting the same bitch-filled day vibes as I am?" I ask and she nods at me.

"My mum's mad at me again." I say. "That bitch of a mother of yours is always mad at you. Are you sure she's not going to hurt Liam today?" She asks as I switch on the ignition.

"She took her tablets and her behaviour was fine this morning so I doubt something will happen. Liam just has to go to school and I'll pick him up from his karate class after cheer practice." I say.

We pull into school and I park my car in my favourite spot and guess who's next to me?

Noah and all of his friends including Zayn. "Mia, Zayn's in today." She groans in response and hits her head against the back of the seat. "Hey, leave my car out of your problems." I warn as I point towards the seat.

Zayn has had a crush on Mia since 6th grade and won't get over it. He fucks around with other girls to try and get her attention, but only I know that cause he told me. Mia believes he's just a player like the rest of his friends.

We get out of the car and whistles come in our direction. Noah comes up to me with open arms asking for an hug and my hands stop him. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask him. He shrugs and manages to wrap his arms around me and I try to push him off but not even 3 years of self-defence classes can help me at this point.

When he finally let's go of me, he whispers in my ear, "I'll be watching you at cheer practice today."
I roll my eyes and see Mia do the exact same thing to Zayn and we walk together towards the main doors. I turn around once more to see if they're looking at us and sure enough, Noah and Zayn are staring at us, expressionless while their friends are laughing at slapping them on the head. I turn back around to face the doors as Mia has my hand and leads me through the doors.

TO BE CONTINUED...