Part - 7

Hi everyone 🙋
So here's the next part.
If u r liking my story then plllzzzz comment and vote.
Hope u'll like this part.

******************************

GM:

It was late night but our Ragini was not getting any sleep. Some scenes were flashing in her mind. She was trying hard to sleep but was unsuccessful. She was smiling thinking about something or someone.

She was rolling on the bed, turning sides, sitting up and then laying down again

Frustrated, she gets up from her bed and goes to terrace to get fresh air and to get rid of her thoughts. She was looking at the moon.

Ragini's pov:

Why his face is flashing in my mind? Why I'm not getting rid of these thoughts? Oh god, what is happening to me? Ragini tu pagal mat ho jana.

Suddenly a smile comes on her lips reminsing something.

I must say he's handsome. He was looking so cute while fighting. I wish to fight with him and irritate him all my life. Hey hey wait... Ragini what are you even thinking? Have you gone mad? His red nose due to anger made my heart flutter❤. His glares also seemed loving to me. Usually I don't fight with anyone but I fought with him like a child and was trying to win the debate. Uhm... that's a different thing that I was a little bit... no not a little bit but very much scared of his anger. When I saw his bleeding hand I don't know what came into me that I became worried. I was feeling his pain but why? I think it's just because he was hurt because of me or anything else? No no, this must be the only reason there is nothing more than that. Ha, that is the reason only. He's a little akdu maybe more than little. His name haa... Laksh Maheshwari no no "The Laksh Maheshwari ". It sounds so powerful hehe. I wish to meet him again and again.

Stooppp... Ragini just stop thinking about him. You have many responsibilities on your shoulders. You have to make your sisters settle in their lives first and then you can think about all this. It's... it's just attraction not more than that. But for the first time in my life I'm feeling attracted to a man, that too this much. Just leave it, just shake it off Ragini. Now go to sleep you have many works tomorrow.

She takes a deep breath and leaves to her room and sleeps, sidelining her thoughts.

******************************

MM:

Here too our Laksh was thinking about her but in a different way.