Part - 87

Hi guys🙋
Thank you so much for all your love and support.

Guys, I have posted a three shots on Raglak offcouse😂. Please do read and let me know your reviews. It's an emotional one.
Don't worry, this is the last one😅.

Luv u all❤

Luv u all❤. Enjoy reading.

******************************

Laksh comes out of the washroom after taking a bath and finds his wife yawning.

Laksh: good morning birthday girl. Finally, your morning is here.

He says chuckling. Ragini looks at him with a cute smile on her lips.

Ragini: good morning love.

Laksh: I thought you're going to spend the day in your bed.

Ragini: I don't have any problem in spending the whole day in the bed if you too accompany me.

She says winking at him.

Laksh (in mind): my wife is a flirt, isn't she? And I know she loves flirting with me only. She brings out this side of her's only in front of me.

He smiles at the thought.

Laksh: there's something for you on the side table.

He says moving towards the mirror and starts combing his hair. Ragini turns her gaze to look at the side table and finds a red colored box placed on it. It has a packing like online shopping materials. She takes it in her hands and again looks at her husband who was busy in making a suitable hairstyle for the day.

Without uttering anything she tears the packing of the box and finds a pink colored saree with golden embroidery border. She looks on with wide eyes.

Ragini: this is for me?

Laksh turns to look at her.

Laksh: no, my employee Priya, this is for her. So, I thought to show you before I give it to her. You liked it? It'll look good on her.

He says with a serious face. Ragini frowns at his words.

Ragini: I think your employee needs a meeting with me.

Laksh: this is for you idiot girl.

Ragini: I guess, Mr Maheshwari is forgetting his promise.

Laksh tighens his lips to control himself.

Laksh: this is for you only, my dear wifey.

He says trying to suppress his annoyed tone.

Ragini: good!!

She again looks at the saree with her shiny beautiful eyes and in the next second she jumps upon him and Laksh stumbles but somehow balances himself.