Part - 22

Hey everyone 🙋
Ty so much for ur support and love. Keep voting nd don't forget to comment.
Here's the next part. Enjoy reading.

******************************

Some days later.

Night:

GM-

Ragini is seen sitting on her bed lost when she heard a voice
"thinking about me".

She looks in that direction and get's shocked seeing Laksh standing near window, having a combination of smile and smirk on his handsome face.

Ragini jumps out of the bed.

Ragini (rubbing her eyes): you? What are you doing here?

Laksh: I'm here to meet you. You are having sleepless nights dreaming about me na?

Saying this he chuckles.

Ragini (defending herself): uhmm... there is nothing like that. I was not thinking about you. Why would I dream of you?
Ha...

Laksh: are you asking this to me or yourself?

Ragini: I'm asking you only.

Laksh: hmm, why would you dream about me? Then why are you not getting any sleep, why are you always remembering about the meetings with me? Why you start smiling idiotically thinking about me? Why are you keeping my photo in your phone? (winks) Which girl keeps the photo of any boy like this? Do you have any answers to all these questions? Hmm, I think I'm having too much effect on you (shrugs). After all I'm very hard to resist. Laksh Maheshwari is just too hot to handle na.

He smirks.

Ragini was just trying to figure out whatever he was saying was true or not and every word said by him was true.

Laksh: think think... And last but not the least why are you imagining me everywhere?

Saying this he disappears.

Ragini get's shocked.

Ragini: where he went?

She goes towards the window

Ragini: omg, I'm getting mad day by day. I'm seeing him even when he's not here. What is happening to me?

She goes towards her bed and sits on it.

Ragini: from the day of meeting in the jungle I'm just thinking about that man and smiling maniacally remembering his facial expressions, his features, his well built body, everything. I'm thinking about each and everything of him. Shit!! Shit!! What is this yaar?

Suddenly something strikes in her mind. She picks her phone and types something.

Ragini: if you're thinking about a boy/girl all the time. Feeling butterflies in your stomach thinking about that person. Thought of that person automatically brings a smile on your face and you just want to be with him/her all your life and want him/her by your side forever. If that person is a male and you are liking everything of that person his looks, his features, his smile, his attitude, his behavior, his everything, everything means everything. (thinks "this is completely matching to my case") Then it's confirm that YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THAT PERSON.