Part - 78

Hello everyone 🙋
Thank you as always for all your love and support to the story😘.

Guys, I always inform you about the next updates in the last of every part. Like when I'll be late or when I'll be updating. Please don't ignore it and do read those notes😊.

Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Laksh comes out of the washroom and finds Ragini laying on the bed after changing her clothes.

Ragini looks at him and turns her face away in anger.

Laksh chuckles lightly.

He moves towards the bed and lays down on it. He tries to hug her but she pushes his hand away. Laksh shakes his head in disbelief. He pulls her closer to himself and hugs her tightly.

Ragini pouts finding herself weak in front of his hold.

Laksh: good night.

Ragini (in mind): what's good in this night? Huh...

Both of them falls asleep.

******************************

Next day-

Raglak's room:

Ragini opens her eyes only to find the other side of the bed empty. She scans the whole room to find Laksh but he was not there. She get's up and leaves for the washroom.

#########

Sanskar and Swara were in Swara's room talking about something and Sanskar was massaging her shoulders.

Sanskar: Swara, this is not fair yaar. First you cheated in the match and now you're ordering me to massage your shoulders.

Swara: everything is fair in love and war. My shoulders were aching due to yesterday's match. I'm feeling so good now. Now stop talking and focus on your work.

She says pouting.

Sanskar (in mind): god, ye kaha phas gaya main?

#########

Naina was chopping the vegetables and Arjun was helping her. She didn't order him to do so but he was doing it on his own.

Misha and Ryan were fighting like always.

Misha: don't eat my brain. Go and bring juice for me.

Ryan: god has given you two legs. Use them.

Misha (smirking): you're forgetting about the condition of losing.

Ryan huffs and leaves for the kitchen and comes back with the juice.