Part - 29

Hlo guys 🙋
Ty so much for all ur love to the story.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

All reached their respective homes.

GM-

Ragini's room:

Misha was laying on Ragini's lap while Swara and Naina were sitting on her each side. Both were keeping their heads on Ragini's shoulders.

Misha: you're very strong di. I love you.

Ragini: I'm strong because I have you three, my strength.

Naina: and now Laksh jiju too.

Swara: ya, absolutely true. Jiju was looking so dangerous today.

Misha: yes, and today he proved that he's the best for our di.

Naina: yup...

Ragini: hmm, I was scared to hell and lost all the hopes to be saved. But when I saw him I felt like I got my life back. I was so much grateful to god for sending him. He almost killed that man. I was too scared of his anger. But he made me feel good and special by letting me cry on his chest. He didn't even utter a single word. After that he fought with me unknowingly or maybe knowingly. But whatever, he brought me back from that shock. He fights with me, fights for me, scolds me, shouts on me, scares me and care for me. I'm happy with everything he do for me because I love him❤. I'm thankful to you too my sisters for choosing HIM for me. Thank you so much.

Her sisters were looking at her with wide eyes.

Swara: di you love jiju?

Misha: from when?

Ragini smiles.

Ragini: from the first time I met him, I was attracted to him. Then with each and every meeting I started falling for him and lastly, I realised it. Now I'm head over heels in love with my Mr Akdu.

She says smiling.

Naina (blinking her eyes): you realised it before or after the roka?

Ragini: before the roka.

Swara: and you never told us.

Misha: why di?

Ragini: because I wanted to give you a bright future and make you settle in your life before thinking about myself. But you three were very fast and came to me with the proposal.

Misha: di, why you always keep our happiness over yours?

Ragini: because you three are my jaan. If you're happy then I'm happy too.

Three of them hugs her.

Naina: you're the best sister in the world.