Part - 20

Hlo all 🙋
I hope u all are enjoying the story. Keep supporting. Next part is here.

******************************

In the jungle:

Sounds of various wild animals can be heard from every direction.

Laksh was sleeping but Ragini was not getting any sleep due to the scary noises. She was clutching Laksh's arm. Scared, she leans more and more into him. There was no space, even for the air between the two. She was feeling safe near him. She smiles looking at Laksh and closes her eyes.

Soon she too falls asleep.

******************************

Sanskar: let's go now.

All nods.

Ryan: wait, he comes back with a chalk box.

Misha: what is this for? Are you going to teach wild animals in the jungle?

She says laughing while Ryan glares her.

Ryan: you can never use your brain. It's for marking the path so that we don't lose our way. I bought it when we came to know that bhai is in jungle. I knew we'll need it.

Misha makes faces while others gives him a "smart boy" look.

With this all enters into the jungle. They were walking in the jungle using lights of their phones and making cross marks on the trees.

Swara: god, please keep them safe.

Naina: from wild animals.

Arjun: no from each other😂.

Everyone giggles.

Misha: point, they both can't stand with each other for some minutes and now they both are together from hours.

Sanskar: hmm, they would have scratched each other's faces till now.

Arjun: how we'll recognize them now?

All laughs at his statement.

They keeps walking while the sun rays starts penetrating into the jungle.

#########

Ragini's sleep get's disturbed by the direct sunlight falling on her face. She opens her one eye cutely and glares the sunrays😂.

She feels Laksh's hot breathe on her neck and was feeling weak due to that. She lifts her head up to look at him and was spellbound by his facial features.
They were way too close to each other that she can smell him.

Ragini (in mind): oh god!! This man is so handsome. He smells really good. I'm losing myself in him. What's happening to me?
(She was studying his face like she has to write an essay on his looks😂) Ragini control yourself. Stop drooling over him. Sharp nose, lips, god this man can't smile even in sleep. Who on the earth sleep with such a serious expression? (Just then her eyes falls on his chest which was little visible due to the first two open buttons of his shirt.) No doubt Mr Maheshwari works hard on his body. Rough and tough man. Hmm, (smiles) whatever he's cute. And looks more cute when he's angry😝. But ya he's very strict and short tempered too. Always makes me scared with his dangerous looks.(she pouts) Always passing glares at me. Never talks politely😒.

Just then she noticed Laksh getting up from the sleep. He was opening his eyes slowly.

Ragini (in mind): if he caught me checking him out then he'll leave me in this jungle only, to check out the wild animals.