Part - 100

Hello all my lovely readers 🙋

OH MY GOD!! We have reached 💯 parts💃💃💃. I'm feeling so emotional😭😭😭😭😭😭 and so happy😁😁😁😁😁😁 at the same time. It's my first story on watty and it got so much love and support from you all🤗🤗🤗. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much😘😘😘😘😘😘. Every thank you is small in front of all your love to this story😍😍😍😍😍😍. You've accepted the arrogant business man, Laksh Maheshwari and the cute and funny Ragini Laksh Maheshwari wholeheartedly😄😄😄. Thank you so very much💕💕💕.

I hope to get same support and love from you all till the end of this story. Thank you uncountable times and love you all❤❤❤.

😘Happy Holi Guys😘

I have tried my best to make this part cute, beautiful, a little romantic and long too. I hope you all will like it. Fingers crossed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ragini: where are we going Mr Maheshwari?

Asks Ragini for the hundredth time.

Laksh: relax mera bachcha, you'll get to know once we reach there.

He says buttoning up his shirt. Ragini pouts. Laksh smiles looking at her.

He gives her a bag

He gives her a bag. Ragini takes it confusingly.

Laksh: now go and get ready fast.

Ragini nods and leaves for the washroom. Laksh keeps on looking in her direction.

Laksh (in mind): today I'll tell you what you have become in my life in the past few months. I don't know whether this feeling is called love or affection or attraction or like or anything else but I feel I should tell you your importance in my life. I can't even imagine my life without your stupidities and childishness now. And I know you'll be more than happy with this small gesture of mine. I just want an everlasting smile on your beautiful face. The one who has filled countless colors in my colorless life deserves to feel special. Mrs Laksh Maheshwari, I don't think I am a romantic kind of person but I'll definitely make this day unforgettable for you because your husband do everything with perfection.

He smiles as he wears his coat and sets his hair. After a while Ragini comes out of the washroom. She was wearing a black colored long gown with cut sleeves. There were cuts around her waist on both sides. It was plain and simple yet elegant. Her hair were tied in a bun and there was a bracelet in her hand with no makeup just lip balm and sindoor. She was looking breathtaking. Laksh was looking at her being speechless.

Ragini: dress is beautiful.

Laksh: but not more than you.

He moves towards her and takes out the pins from her hair, leaving her long hair open.