Part - 10

Hey guys 🙋how u all doing?
Thank u so much for ur support.
Next part is here.

******************************

Ragini and Laksh were searching for three of them here and there on that lonely road. Laksh was losing his control. He was desperate to meet his brothers now.

Laksh (tensed): where are you guys? 

Ragini notices another car on the same road.

Ragini (placing her hand on Laksh's shoulder): Mr Maheshwari...

Laksh turns to her.

Laksh: what??

Ragini: there...

She points towards that car.

Laksh sees in the direction she was pointing. And seeing that car he get's his hope.

Laksh runs towards the car and Ragini too goes after him.

Laksh: this is Sanky's car.

He touched the front board of the car. It was hot.

Laksh: the engine is switched off before a few minutes only. We should look for them around.

Ragini nods to him and both starts searching again.

Laksh (shouting): Sanky, Rey, Aru where are you? Can you hear me?

Just then a voice came from a little far "bhaaaiiii... "

A smile creeps on Laksh's face recognising the voice.

Both Raglak turns to that side and fresh tears started forming in Laksh's eyes. As three of his lifelines were standing there with longing smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes.

They runs towards Laksh and Laksh too runs towards them. Four of them had a group hug. Laksh was hugging them as tight as possible feeling their presence. He then checked on them for any injury. He kisses on their foreheads. While Ragini was smiling seeing them.

Arjun (checking on Laksh): bhai, are you okay?

Sanskar: you haven't got any injury na?

Laksh (confused): why are you asking me all this? I'm perfectly fine. What will happen to me? First you all tell me why you left the house when I strictly said not to leave the house?

Trio looks at each other.

Ryan: Sanky bhai got a call that you met with an accident and you are here.

Laksh: what?

Sanskar: yes hearing it we immediately left for here. We reached here a few minutes back only.

Laksh: now I understood everything. This must be the work of that spineless creature only.

Trio: who?

Laksh: I'll tell you everything at home. We should leave now. It's not safe here.

All nods and were surprised when they noticed Ragini.

Trio: RG!!!

They were moving towards her when they heard a voice from behind.

A man: itni bhi kya jldi hai. Thodi khatirdari to banti hai.

All turns to find a number of goons with hockey sticks and wooden logs in their heads. They were coming towards the brothers from far.

Laksh: I was waiting for you only.

He goes towards his car and removes his coat.

Ragini immediately snatches it from him. She was looking at him with curiosity.