Part - 91

Hi everyone 🙋
Ty so much for all your love and support to the story.

This part is dedicated to amita291
Happy Birthday Amu🎂 The most AMAZING and SUPPORTING reader we Raglak writers have. Thank you so much for being a constant support for all my stories from the very beginning. It means so much😘😘😘.

MAY GOD BLESS EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE WITH
A RAY OF SUN,
A TOUCH OF HOPE,
A GLINT OF JOY &
A DROP OF LOVE.

(Mera nahi hai, maine churaya hai😝😝. I have no relation with poetry.😂😂)

I always wait for your comments because they makes me happy and encourages to write further. You're like a power booster to us💟💟💟. Though it's said that friendship mein no sorry and no thank you but really deserve to be thanked💕💕💕. Love you one, two, three, four, five, six............. infinity ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤. And a tight wala hug💟.

I hope we'll keep doing bakwaas till the end😂😂😂.

******************************

MI:

Arjun: bhai, this one is also done.

He says keeping a file on Laksh's desk. Laksh turns his gaze from the laptop to him.

Laksh: I'm so proud of you my little brother.

Arjun smiles widely at him. Laksh get's up from his place and comes in front of him.

Laksh: I want to praise you in front of everyone.

He says as he holds Arjun's hand and makes his way out of the cabin. Arjun was looking at him confused. They stops in the area where the employees works.

Laksh: attention please!!

All stops their works and stands up. They were looking at each other worried about which bomb their boss is going to explode. His looks were scaring them.

Laksh: do I need to remind that I hate lies and liars?

He asks raising his eyebrow up. Everyone immediately shakes their heads. Laksh crosses his arms around his chest.

Laksh: tell me who's doing Arjun's work from the time he has joined office? Who's completing his files?

Arjun looks at Laksh shocked.

Arjun (in mind): how he got to know?

Laksh (whispers): I'm your elder brother. I know each and every nerve of yours.

He says in his calm and dangerous tone. Arjun gulps.

Laksh: do I need to repeat myself?

His pitch was raising with every word. Just then Sanskar comes there. He senses the seriousness in the atmosphere and asks Arjun about the matter through his actions.