Part - 76

Heya all my lovely readers 🙋
Thank you soooooo much for showering your love on the story. Every thank you is small in front of all your love to this story. Thanks for being such amazing readers😘.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Ragini was finding it difficult to breath and sleep due to his extreme closeness. His breath was falling on her neck making her go weak. She was feeling goosebumps all over her body and was going crazy because of his scent which was making her lose her senses.

Ragini (in mind): oh god, he's making me mad. What should I do? I'm losing control over myself. What happened to him today? Why he's behaving like this? Should I tell him that I'm losing my mind due to his closeness? No... no Ragini. What are you even thinking idiot? He says true only, I'm a real idiot. How can I even think of telling my husband that I'm losing control due to his proximity? He'll make fun of me and will again call me idiot? Should I move away from him? No, it's not a good idea. What if he lost his cool? I can't predict his reaction. God, what should I do? Please help.

She pouts.

Laksh moves his head more into her neck in sleep. His face was fully touching her neck.

That's it, Ragini breaks the hug and sit's on the bed.

Laksh get's up shocked and confused.

Laksh (in a sleepy voice): what happened to you suddenly?

Ragini: you stay away from me.

Laksh: what???

His sleep flee away😂.

Ragini (stammering): I I... mean.. d.. don't... hug.. me...

Laksh: what the hell? What's wrong with you? Have you any fever?

He checks on her forehead.

Laksh: there's no fever. Then why are you behaving like a mad?

Ragini: I can't sleep when you hug me.

Laksh (frowning): really? Then what about when you hug me yourself?

Ragini: ha, but I just hug you by your waist but you...

She stops not getting what to say.

Laksh (with a raised eyebrow): but me?

Ragini didn't say anything.

Laksh: I asked what me?

He asks in a stern tone.

Ragini (closing her eyes): but you're hiding your face in my neck and your hot breathe and scent is making me lose my mind, sense and control. I'm finding it hard to control on myself. If I did anything then don't blame me, ok. It'll not be my fault.

She blabbered without thinking anything. Getting no reaction from him she opens her eyes slowly only to find Laksh going out of the room with his pillow. She felt bad.

Ragini: Laksh...

She get's up from the bed and holds his hand.

Laksh (without turning to her): it's okay, I'll sleep in the hall. I'm sorry.

He leaves from there.

Ragini: I didn't want it.

She runs out of the room and finds him laying on the couch in the hall.

Ragini: Laksh, get up and come to the room.

Laksh: no, I'm fine here.

He turns his face to the other side.