Part - 42

Hey guys 🙋
Thank you so much for all ur love. I'm very much glad that you all are liking my work.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Night:

GM-

Ragini was in her room sitting on the bed, leaning to the headboard and looking something in her phone.

Ragini: huh, it's been four days that I haven't met you.

//Ya she was talking to Laksh's photo😂.//

Ragini: I'm missing you

Ragini: I'm missing you. (pouts) I want to hear your voice. I have designed each and every outfit of yours with so much love. I hope you'll like them. Tomorrow the haldi of your name will be applied on me. I can't even express what I'm feeling now. Don't know why I love you this much but you have become the most important part of my life. You are truly a worthy of my love. You have become my heartbeat. I just want to be with you always. You are the best the way you are. My handsome fiance and soon to be hubby love you so very much❤.

Saying this she kisses his photo.

******************************

MM:

Laksh was laying on his bed but not sleeping.

Laksh: marriage functions will start from tomorrow. I still can't believe that I'm going to get married in three days. I, who never believed in marriages is getting married that too to a crack piece. I have noticed one thing about her, she's very pure and innocent from heart who believe and trust anyone easily and can do anything for her loved ones. She never takes anything seriously. Always do something stupid which raise my anger. She's so childish. But I'm happy with the fact that she's accepting my brothers wholeheartedly. I don't want anything more than that from her.

Slowly sleep takes over him.

******************************

Next day:

GM-

There was huge hustle and bustle in the mansion. Trio sisters were running here and there doing arrangements and checking on the decorations.

Ragini was sitting on the couch in the hall, looking at her sisters.

Ragini: why are you girls panicking this much? Relax, everything will be done.

Trio looks at her for a few seconds but ignores😂.

Ragini makes a cute angry face.

After sometime.

Naina: di, you go and get ready. They must be coming any time.

Ragini: huh, aane do hum kisi se nahi darte. (Let them come I'm not scared of anyone.)