Part - 43

Hello dearies 🙋
Thank you soooooo much for ur votes and comments.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Raglak were still looking at each other. Ragini was giving scared looks while Laksh was giving shocked plus confused expressions.

Their siblings were hiding and were watching them. All six were hiding together.

Laksh was looking at Ragini keenly.

Her face was completely painted in haldi and hair too.

Ryan: oh no bhabhi is stuck.
Don't know what bhayu's gonna do with her?

Laksh (finally😂): WHO ARE YOU?

Ragini's facial expressions changed from scared to angry. She was looking at him with her mouth open in an O shape while all six were trying hard to control their laughs, listening to what Laksh said.

Ragini takes a few steps towards Laksh, angrily.

Laksh: hey, stay away!!

But she didn't listen to him and was coming more and more close to him.

Laksh was not moving back. He was still standing on his place.

Naina: what di's doing?

Sanskar: even we are not understanding anything.

Ragini comes face to face with Laksh, extremely close. She stands on her toes and what she did next made everyone shocked to hell including Laksh. Because she rubbed her left cheek with Laksh's left cheek.

Laksh was too numb to react as he never expected anything like this.

She then rubbed her right cheek with his right cheek.

All others were looking at her with mouth wide open.

Arjun: daring bhabhi!!

Laksh was just blinking his eyes looking at her.

And lastly, she rubbed her forehead with his. Now, her face was visible😂.

Ragini: now you know who I'm Mr Maheshwari?

Laksh comes back to his senses listening her voice. He grits his teeth looking at her.

Ragini too realises what she just did. She gulps looking at him.

Laksh touches his cheek and glares her. Ragini takes a step backward but he holds her by her waist.

A shiver ran down her body when his cold hand came in contact with her bare waist. She looks at him and then at his hand which was on her waist. She was feeling more and more weak. Goosebumps were arising on her body.

Laksh pulls her towards him by her waist. She dashes with his chest. Her hands were resting on his chest.

All six were looking at them keenly and their mouths were still open😂.

Looking at the scene going in front of them Arjun and Swara keeps their hands on Ryan and Misha's eyes😂. But they pushes their hands away.

Risha (excited): we too want to see.

Sanskar: you both are kids.

Risha: no, we'll see that's it.

Naina: just keep quiet and focus.

All raises their eyebrows at her.

Arjun: you are taking very much interest.

Naina (dreamily): they both are looking so good together. Just like in the movies😍.