Part - 28

Hlo beautiful people 🙋
Ty soooooooo much for ur support and love. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading 😁.

******************************

Ragini falls on her knees, crying.

Laksh was looking at Sahil with blood shot eyes.

Sahil was scared with his eyes only and was wincing in pain looking at his hand.

Sahil (stammering and wincing in pain): dude why are you interfering in it? Leave it na. Waise bhi, she's not related to you. She's nothing to you, right?

Laksh pushes him and he hits with the wall. Laksh holds his head and hits it again and again on the wall.

Sahil was crying in pain but Laksh was not in a mood to leave him.

He holds his collar and throws him on the floor and was kicking him with his legs

He holds his collar and throws him on the floor and was kicking him with his legs. He puts his leg on his stomach with such a strong force that blood started coming out from his mouth. He was not giving him any chance to protest or escape.

Sahil was continuously begging for mercy but Laksh was not affected a little bit.

He didn't say anything and was hitting him again and again sometimes on the wall other times on the floor.

Just then all six comes there and were shocked to see the scene. They looks at Ragini.

All: di/bhabhi

Then they looked towards Laksh.

All: bhai/jiju

All runs towards Ragini and the sisters hugs her protectively. She was crying non stop. Her sisters also starts crying seeing her condition.

The brothers were also shocked and concerned for her.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh......" they heard Sahil's scream. All looks in that direction.

Sahil was crying holding his hand with which he holded Ragini's arm before. Laksh broke his hand😳. He was not stopping still.

Sahil's whole body was aching. Blood was coming from his head, mouth, elbows and where not. Just then Laksh holds his neck. Sahil was struggling to breathe.

Swara: guys, what are you doing? Go and stop him. He'll kill him.

Trio brothers gulps sensing Laksh's anger.

Arjun (gulping): you want us to become prey to bhai's anger?

Naina: stop it and just go.

They goes towards Laksh and holds him. They were trying to pull him away from Sahil but it seemed impossible to them as Laksh was not moving from his place.

Sanskar: bhai, please leave him. He'll die.

Laksh was still holding his neck.

Three of them used their full strength and finally pulled him away.