Part - 56

Hello guys 🙋
Thanks a lot for all ur love to the story.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Night:

MM-

Laksh enters inside the house. His eyes were red and he was looking dull.

He was surprised as Ragini was not waiting for him in the hall. He directly goes to his room.

#########

Raglak's room:

Laksh enters only to find the empty room. Ragini was not there too.

Laksh: where is she?

He goes to washroom and comes out after freshening up. He was holding his head.

Laksh: god, what's happening to me? Why my head is spinning?

He goes towards the bed holding the furniture for support. He falls down on the bed halfly and closes his eyes.

He opens his eyes after some time.

Laksh: where she went?

He was tensed a little. He get's up again, getting some strength and heads out of the room.He goes to Arjun's room as it was the closest to his.

Laksh: Aru, open the door.

Arjun opens the door and was shocked looking at his state. He holds him.

Arjun: bhai, what happened?

He takes him towards the bed and makes him sit on it.

Laksh: I'm fine. I'm fine...

Arjun: really, I can see how much fine you're.

He makes him drink the water.

Laksh: where's your bhabhi?

Arjun: huh, why are you asking about her? You don't care about her na, not even a bit.

Laksh looks at him with his pale face.

Arjun realises that it's not the right time to say anything like this.

Arjun: she has gone to her house. Tomorrow is Sunday so she'll stay there and will come back till the night.

Laksh nods.

Arjun (in mind): I'm living with you from my birth but still I can't understand you. You don't care about bhabhi but you're asking about her. Maybe you care but never show. No one can understand you bhai.

Laksh was trying to get up.

Arjun: bhai, what's happening to you? Why are you holding your head and looking this much pale.

He asks tensed.

Laksh: nothing, just my head is spinning.

Arjun: I'll call the doctor.

Laksh: there's no need to call the doctor. I'll be fine if I'll take rest.

Arjun nods unwillingly. He holds his hand and drops him to his room. He made him lay on the bed and covers him with the blanket and leaves the room.

Laksh sleeps without eating his dinner.

******************************

GM:

Ragini was sitting on her bed. Her sisters were also laying on the same bed, clinging to her.

Naina: di, we missed you so much.