Part - 62

Hi guys 🙋.
Thank u so much for all ur love to the story.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

All looks at the doctor.

Doctor: we have tried every possible way but he's not showing any movement. His body is still not responding to anything.

Everyone was shocked listening to him.

Aryan: then what should we do now?

Doctor: a treatment can't do anything when the person himself is not ready to fight.

Sanskar: what do you mean?

Doctor: I think he has lost his strength or will power to fight.

Ragini stumbles listening it. Swara holds her.

Doctor: we can try one thing.

All: what?

Doctor: you all go to him and talk to him. Tell him how badly you all are affected by his condition. How much his presence matters to you all. Talk everything you feel can give him the strength to fight for his life. His brain nerves are already very weak. If it goes like this then he may slip into coma or you'll lose him forever.

Their eyes started welling up again.

Doctor: and ya keep some distance from him. It can create infection as his stitches are fresh.

Everyone nods. They wipes their tears and goes in.

#########

Their hearts bleeds seeing his condition. They were trying hard to hold back their tears.

Aryan: oye saale kya laga rakha hai ye kitna araam karega? Uth ja ab to. (You bastard what is all this? How much rest you'll take? Get up now.)

Naina: jiju we all are waiting to go on the picnic with you. Don't do like this.

Sanskar: bhai, you know how much important you are to us then why are you joking like this with us? Please get up.

Arjun: if you'll not get up na then I'll not eat. I'll not go to college. I'll lock myself in a room. I'll not listen to anyone.

Ragini wipes her tears and takes a step forward.

Ragini (calmly): I know that you're tired of your life. You have struggled very much and suffered very much. But Mr Maheshwari how can you think of leaving those for whom you've done this much? I know your life was never easy for you. You're fed up of fighting. Till now I never asked anything from you but now I'm getting selfish. I want a chance to give you all the love you were always deprived of. I want to take away all your worries. I want to become the reason of your happiness. I want to walk beside you all my life. You just now came into my life and now you're planning to go away. How can you even think like this? You can't do it. You promised me that you'll come back and I want you to fulfill your promise. I'm ready to hear your scoldings. Please speak to me. Shout on me. Glare me. I'll tolerate your anger all my life but please don't go away from me. Fight for your life not for yourself but for us. You're your brothers' superhero and like always you have to win this time also because you only said that Laksh Maheshwari never lose. Then how can you lose the most important battle of your life? You can't go away from us. Once open your eyes and look at us then you'll get to know how badly we need you.

All were just looking at her painfully.

Ryan: I just want to say that I love you bhayu. Please get up. I don't want to become an orphan again.