Part - 98

Hello guys 🙋
Thank you for all your love and support to the story.

I've posted a new story with the name TRIPLE TROUBLE. It's going to be an entertaining story😉. Please give it a try if possible😇.

******************************

Camp:

Arjun and Sanskar drops Misha and Ryan in their camp and leaves for the nearby hotel. They both goes where other students from different colleges were standing.

A Professor: so students, the exhibition is tomorrow morning. Till then you can enjoy the place but don't go anywhere far and be back till 6 and then you will be told your tent numbers in which you'll be staying the night. Till then you can rest in the buses if you want.

The students nods and disperses here and there.

Ryan: what we're going to do?

Misha starts looking here and there. Her eyes falls on the area which was at a little distance and there were trees everywhere. It was like a mini jungle.

Misha: let's go there.

Ryan: huh... And what we'll do in the jungle?

Misha: let's just roam and then come back.

Ryan: no, we're not going there.

Misha: okay, then I'm going alone.

Ryan: no, you'll not go. Bhai has told us to be together.

Misha makes a crying face and leaves from there, stamping her feet angrily. Ryan shakes his head at her.

******************************

Hotel:

Arjun and Sanskar reaches the hotel. They asks for their booked room, takes the keys and starts moving to their room. They reaches their room and get's in. They hears the sound of the running tap from the washroom.

Sanskar: there's someone in the washroom.

They both looks around. There was a small bag placed on the bed with a few clothes scattered on it.

Sanskar: I think they mistakenly gave this room to us. It's already taken by someone.

Arjun too nods thinking the same. They both leaves the room and starts moving back to the reception when they hears a voice from their back.

Arjun: bhai, you heard that voice?

Sanskar: maybe, someone is watching TV.

Arjun nods. The receptionist gives them the key of another room and they goes to take some rest before their meeting.

******************************

MM:

Ragini was sitting with her sisters. They were talking and laughing. Ragini's phone rings at that time. She smiles looking at the caller ID.