Part - 25

Hlo guys 🙋
Thanks for ur response and precious comments. It means a lot to me. Keep supporting.
Enjoy reading this part.

******************************

Night:

GM-

Ragini was on the terrace feeling the nature.

Ragini's pov:

Life took a sudden change today. Many things changed in a single day. Now I'm halfly engaged to the man I love. But he don't have any feelings for me. Don't know why but after the meeting with him today I'm feeling like there's something which he's hiding from everyone, like some deep pain. I can feel it in his eyes. He was so calm today. He's keeping something in his heart. It was one of the main reason that I agreed for this alliance. I just want to take away all his pain, sorrows and problems. Today I met a different Mr Maheshwari who was not so rude like always. In these six meetings with him I have come across his different shades. But now I have my complete life to know about him and understand him. It also reminds me of the fact that I have to leave this house and my sisters after my marriage. Then who'll take care of my sisters? God, this thought makes me  worried. That's why I never wanted to marry before the three of them. I can't even ask Mr Maheshwari to wait until I make my sisters settle in their lives. Oh god, I'm very much tensed thinking all this.

She closes her eyes and takes a long breath and leaves for her room.

******************************

Next day. It was a sunday.

MM:

All were sitting and having breakfast.

Laksh: it's long time we talked about you guys. So tell me what's going on in your lives? Ryan start with you.

Ryan: bhayu, studies are going quite well except the fact that I have to tolerate that chipkali all the time in the class

Ryan: bhayu, studies are going quite well except the fact that I have to tolerate that chipkali all the time in the class. Now she has started sitting beside me.

Arjun and Sanskar laughs seeing his irritated face.

Ryan: and today I have to go to her house for the remaining project work.

Laksh: hmm, you should not talk about her like this Rey.

Arjun: ha after all she's our relative now. Hai na bhai?

Laksh smiles lightly at him and nods.

Laksh: now you say, Mr Arjun Maheshwari. Tell me what's going on in your life apart from your daily flirting.

Ryan and Sanskar laughs while Arjun smiles sheepishly.

Arjun: bhai, about studies it's going quite ok. (Laksh raises his eyebrow at him.) I mean it's going good. Waise bhi, you also haven't received any complaints about me from a long time. Hai na?