Part - 30

Hlo dearies 🙋
Thank you for ur votes and valuable comments.
Keep supporting. Luv u all❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

GM:

Ragini was sitting on her bed keeping both her palms on her face. She was blushing really hard.

Ragini: oh god, what I did today? He must be hell angry on me. (pouts) But it was not totally my fault I didn't know that he was here. Hehe, his angry red face was worth watching. Now, I have to take these stupid self defense classes. That man clearly warned me. (immitaing Laksh) If anyone do any drama then directly call me. Akdu.

******************************

MI:

Laksh is seen sitting in his cabin.

Laksh: that girl is totally crack. Don't know when she'll grow up? Always behaving like a child. (he holds his head) And the most hilarious fact is that I have to tolerate her life long. Till now I have to take care of three idiots and after marrying her one more idiot will be added. She can't even wake up herself. One is needed to wake her up. She's so unique, out of the world. I really doubt the fact that she alone takes care of their business and her fashion house too. Indeed she's talented. Her work shows that but very immature and childish. Hope she'll change a little after marriage.

******************************

Next day:

GM-

"Yes, now do it like this" said the girl trainer to Naina while giving her tips to trick a person.

Naina was trying to do as said with proper focus.

BT: Misha, make a tight fist and hit it on this punching bag with full force thinking it a bad boy whom you don't like.

Misha smirks hearing it.

Swara: about whom you're thinking?

Misha: I'm thinking about that bandar Ryan.

Ragini: hey, don't call my Rey bandar.

Misha (pouting): di, you changed party. That's really bad. From now only you're taking side of your brother in law.

Ragini: because he's a good boy.

Misha makes faces hearing it.

Swara was stretching herself before starting with the training when her phone rings. She goes to a side.

Swara: Sanskar, call after sometime. I'm busy now.

Sanskar: achcha, which work is important to you more than me?

Swara: don't you know I'm taking self defense classes at my home? Now if you ever tried to dominate me then I'll not leave you.

Sanskar (thinks gulping): bhai, what you did?

Swara: now where are you lost?

Sanskar: no where, I'm here only.

Swara: ok then bye, talk to you later.

She cuts the call.

Our Ragini was sitting on the floor huffing after skipping for 3-4 minutes😂.

GT: Ragini mam get up. We have to proceed further and you didn't even do 40 skippings.

Ragini (glaring): can't you see I'm taking rest?

GT: but...

Ragini: no if no but. I'm not going to do anything. I'm leaving for my room.

BT: but Laksh sir has strictly warned us not to left our work incomplete. You should cooperate with us.