Part - 93

Ello everyone 🙋
Ty so much for all your love and support to the story.

Guys, check out my new story MY BODYGUARD

Guys, check out my new story MY BODYGUARD. It's a story of possessive Laksh and mischievous Ragini😉.

Please don't forget to read the note in the end. It's very important for the story.

******************************

Raglak's room:

Laksh was standing outside the room, ready for the mehendi and sangeet function. He was wearing a peach color kurta. He knocks on the door.

Laksh: Ragini, how much more time? Guests already started coming.

Ragini: just a minute...

Laksh shakes his head in disbelief and starts moving when the door of the room get's open. He turns and freezes for a moment. Ragini was standing there in a pink and peach color lehenga, her hair were left open and were having curls at the end. She was looking breathtaking. Laksh comes back to his senses when Ragini starts approaching him.

Laksh: two and half hours!!

Ragini: am I not looking good?

Laksh: no...

Ragini's face falls.

Laksh: you're not looking good but you're looking amazing.

Ragini's eyes starts shining as her lips curves into a beautiful smile.

Ragini: you too looking great Mr Maheshwari.

She says keeping her hands on his chest.

Laksh: hmm... Let's go.

They both goes downstairs. The hall was filled with the guests. Everyone was present there already.

Aryan: hey buddy, long time man.

He says as he hugs Laksh.

Laksh: I'm busy these days. That's all.

Aryan (winking): I understand!!

Laksh rolls his eyes at him.

Ragini (excited): let's start with the sangeet then.

Everyone nods and leaves the space in the centre. The light goes dim and the music starts playing.

Tera mukhda chand da tukda
Ni tere ainak, tere shoe
Kya baat ay!
Kya baat ay!
Ni tera kajal
Karda ae pagal
Hypnotize kare jatt nu
Kya baat hai!
Kya baat hai!

Naina and Arjun were dancing enjoying their performance. Naina was smiling all the time while Arjun was grinning.

Both were doing the same steps with great coordination.