Part - 68

Hello all my lovely readers🙋.
Ty sooooo muchhhh for all ur love to the story.
I must have posted it yesterday only but I met with an accident and my right hand got hurt. I was not able to type due to the pain. Half of the draft was ready and I somehow managed to write the remaining half with my left hand because you all were waiting for it impatiently. And I promised to post it till Saturday.
Hope you all will like it.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Ragini starts sweating. She clutches Laksh's arm tightly and hides behind him.

Laksh looks at the man with red eyes. He makes a fist of his hand.

Even the brothers were looking at him with all the anger

Even the brothers were looking at him with all the anger. They were giving him killing looks.

Laksh (gritting his teeth): Sahil Sengupta

Sahil was handcuffed.

Sahil (laughing devilishly): yes, me. I planned your murder so perfectly but you are still alive. I thought you must have reached hell till now.

Laksh: your bad luck.

Sanskar (shouting): why you did that? You bastard!!

Sahil again laughs.

Sahil: you're asking me why I did that? Like you all don't know. Ok, I'll tell you. I did that for her.

He points at Ragini who was still hiding behind Laksh, holding him tight.

The scenes of the day of fashion show were coming in front of her eyes. Her body was shaking.

Sahil: if I can't get her then no one can

Sahil: if I can't get her then no one can. Not you also Laksh Maheshwari. She must have become mine if you haven't come in between that day.

Laksh loses his cool and looks at him with rage. He removes Ragini's hands and goes towards him fuming. He holds his neck with his right hand and hits his head on the table.

Laksh (shouting at the top of his lungs): how dare you? How dare you talk nonsense about my wife that too infront of me? That day you were spared but not today. Today I'll kill you. You a**hole. Bloody bastard.