Part - 84

Hlo everyone 🙋

I know you're surprised to see an update and you're happy. So, show your happiness through your comments in more numbers😁😂.

You must be thinking how I'm updating right? So, my practicals got postponed and I got two three days. That's why yesterday I posted arranged marriage and now I'm here😁. Most probably this is the last update, lol😂😜.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Raglak's room:

Laksh was removing his coat while Ragini was sitting on the bed, eating her ice cream and thinking something very deeply.

Laksh looks at her confused.

Laksh: where are you lost?

Ragini: Laksh... I have a doubt.

Laksh: what's that?

Ragini: is it possible for a woman to get pregnant only by sleeping hugging her husband?

She asked with the most serious tone.

Laksh was just ready to faint listening her. Seriously, she's not a kid or she is? Being an adult, how could she ask him such a question? He comes out of his thoughts after some seconds.

Laksh: how old are you?

Ragini: don't you know that boys should not ask girls about their age?

She asks looking at him angrily.

Laksh rolls his eyes.

Laksh: shut up and tell me.

Ragini (chuckling): hehe... 25

Laksh: but you don't even seem 2 to me.

He said shaking his head.

Ragini frowns.

Laksh: how can you ask such a lame question to me?

Ragini: ohh Mr Smarty Maheshwari, I know everything about how a woman gets pregnant. Understand. I was just asking to test you, okay.

She said smirking.

Laksh blinks his eyes a few times and then hit's his head on the wall.

Ragini looks at him weirdly.

Ragini: what are you doing?

Laksh: cursing and punishing myself for getting married to you.

Ragini pouts.

Ragini: now don't try to change the topic and tell me do you know how a woman gets pregnant?

She asks with a raised eyebrow and a naughty smirk. She was having hard time in controlling her laugh seeing Laksh's red face.

Laksh looks at her like "I will kill you".

Ragini jumps out of the bed and runs to the washroom.

Laksh shakes his head in disbelief.

Laksh: god, when she'll grow up? I'm waiting for that day from long. Don't know if I'll be able to see that auspicious day in this birth or not?

He chuckles.

After sometime.

Laksh was laying on the bed when Ragini comes out and lays down on her side. She moves towards him and hugs him.

Ragini: Laksh...

Laksh: hmm...

Ragini: can I ask you something? Don't get angry pleachchhhh...