Promo (Season-2)

I don't know when and how but I've started feeling for you girl and maybe falling for you. You're driving me crazy.

***

"Three or one?"

***

"If you have ever loved me then you'll not ask any questions."

"You're not doing right. You'll regret for your decision."

"For the first time I'm saying this, your decision isn't right."

"I always supported you but not this time."

"I'll do whatever you want me to do."

"She needs you more now."

***

"Can we spend some time together? Only a few minutes?"

"No!!!"

***

"Di, please open the door. You're scaring us. Please..."

"I'm fine. Just leave me alone for sometime."

"No, you're not fine. We know you. Please don't cry."

"I'm not crying. Why should I cry? I'm happy in his happiness."

***

'I told you that loving me can give you pain. Your swollen eyes are the proof.'

***

"He's dead!! How? When?"

"He's lying. I want to meet him right now. He can't do this."

***

"What are these papers for?"

"He made the will."

"He planned everything already. What he's trying to do?"

***

"Where's he?"

"He has gone mad. I just want to slap him. He has lost his senses. You husband needs mental treatment."

***

"Don't waste your life for a criminal."

"Do you really think that all this is going to work on me? I don't believe you and I never will."

***

"I love you. I really do but it's too late for all this. I'll be alone now. Forever and always."

"Will you please tell me what's cooking in your mind? Why are you doing all this god dammit?"

***

"Please... Please don't do this. Please tell me. I'll find a way out."

***

"Night not only brings stars and moon but also darkness with it."

"But the shine and glory of the stars and moon comes out to be more enhanced because of the darkness my love. Everything has it's own perspective of existence in this world."

"And what's my perspective of being in your life?"

***

"Nothing will happen to him. I'll not let anyone harm him."

"Let's show him the power of a family."

***

"How can we eat when we don't know whether he might have eaten anything or not!!"

***

"If I didn't show you hell then my name is also not Ragini Lak... Ragini Gadodia."

***

"Who's Tushar?"

***

"Today is the last day. Aar ya paar."

"We'll win for sure."

***

"We're sorry..."

***

"Can you please say it now for god's sake. My patience has evaporated now."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I know there must be many questions in your minds. Let me clear everything. I never lied that 100th is the last part of this book. And I never said the last part of the story😝.

I've already posted first part of the season-2 of this book. Please put it in your libraries😊.

The second season is a complete continuation of the first season

The second season is a complete continuation of the first season. That means the second book will start from the point where the first one has stopped.

Second season that means the story isn't going to end soon😹. How's the surprise😜?

Now what are you waiting for? Go and read. Next chapter is waiting for you guys😁.

You can find the book on my profile and I've also given the link on my message board. See you all there.

Bye bye
Love you all❤