Part - 38

Hlo guys 🙋
Thank you as always for ur votes and beautiful comments. I'm very glad that you all are liking my story.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Laksh was driving while Ragini was sitting silently on the passenger seat.

Laksh (calmly): what were you doing?

Ragini was surprised with his calm tone.

Ragini: wo... actually I was driving back to home when I realized that there's no fuel in the car. So...

Laksh: so...

Ragini: I was looking for a cab.

Laksh: really, which normal person look for a cab like you were looking?

Ragini: ahaan... I was looking for a cab when it started raining and I loooove rain soooo much that I couldn't control myself from dancing.

She says with so much excitement and a wide smile on her face.

Laksh shakes his head in disbelief.

Laksh: ohk, I got it. You loooove to enjoy rain.

He says with same tone and pitch like Ragini said before.

Ragini nods with a cute pout as he was immitaing her.

Laksh (a little loud): but who the hell on earth dance in the rain on the middle of the road?

Ragini scares a bit.

Ragini (thinks): Mr Akdu is back 😑.

Ragini: uhm, Kareena, Sushmita, Raveena, Shra....

Laksh: what the hell are you saying?

Ragini: arre, I'm telling you that these are the ones who dances in the rain on the middle of the road. But most of them dance in saree. I also want to dance in a saree.

She says making a cute pout while Laksh looks at her horribly.

Laksh: you're just impossible. Idiot girl!!

Ragini makes faces.

"Hatchii.." Ragini sneezes.

Laksh: go and dance in rain. Go na...

Ragini twists her lips.

Ragini: hatshiii...

Laksh takes out his handkerchief and gives it to her.

Ragini takes it and continues😂.

Laksh: don't you dare do it again.

He says concentrating on the road.

Ragini (pouts): why?

Laksh stops the car and looks at her.

Laksh: because I'm saying. If you want to dance in the rain then dance at home not on the road. Never ever. Got it!!

He warns and Ragini nods scared.

He again starts the car but suddenly notices police. He stops the car and pulls down the glass.

Laksh: what happened inspector?

Inspector: the road is jam. There's water everywhere and fallen trees have blocked the road. It will be cleared till the morning only. You can't go ahead. I suggest you should spend the night in a nearby hotel.

Laksh nods and thanks him.

Laksh (holding his head): what to do now? This is the only way to go back home.