Part - 65

Hey guys 🙋.
Thank you soooooo much for showering your love on the story.
Please drop inline comments 😇.
Keep supporting. Luv u all❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

All were standing around the bed.

Ragini was standing right next to Laksh beside her Aryan was sitting on a chair.

Laksh takes a deep breath.

Laksh: I was going to the office...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fb:

Laksh was driving to his office. His mind was thinking about Ragini's concern and her behavior. He was driving straight when there came a divider road.

He hears a sound of horn from his left and sees a car moving towards his with full speed. He immediately takes a turn and then hears a sound of truck. He looks at his back and sees a truck coming towards his car in the highest speed. Everything was happening in seconds. He takes his car to the other side of the road giving a path for the truck to go away but he get's shocked seeing that the truck tilts and is again coming towards his car. Before he could figure out anything the truck hits his car with a boom and moves further until his car hits with the wall. It nearly crushed his car between itself and the wall.

Laksh's head directly hits with the steering wheel and then the door of the car was also pushed inside because of the push by the truck and it also hits him badly. All the glasses of the car were broken and their pieces were stuck all over his body.

At that moment Laksh was feeling that it's his time to leave the world, his family, his brothers and his wife. His eyes were closed and blood was oozing from his head, hands and where not. Only four faces were coming in front of his eyes, Ryan, Sanskar, Arjun and Ragini. He lost the hope of seeing them for the last time and got unconscious.

Fb ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone's eyes were filled with tears when Laksh completed telling them about the whole incident.

Laksh: but god is not that much unfair. He gave me another life and now I'm with my family.

He says with a small smile on his lips.

All wipes their tears.

Aryan: from the way you're telling one this is confirmed.

All: what?

Aryan: it was not an accident.

All (confused): then?

Aryan inhales a deep breath.

Aryan: it was an attempt to murder.

Everyone gasps at his words. Ragini clutches Laksh's hand tightly. Laksh looks up at her.

All (stammering): mu... murder

Arjun: what are you saying Aryan bhai?

Aryan: that's true. It was all pre-planned. Otherwise there's no point of the truck to hit the car when it's way was clear and it even crushed the car even when no break failure is detected. And the running away of the truck driver from the accident spot is also leading to the same thing.

Everyone composes themselves from the shock they just got.

Sanskar: but who and why will do it with bhai?

Aryan: that's what we need to find out. You guys don't worry. Soon, the culprit will be infront of us. I'll not leave him.

He says gritting his teeth.