Part - 79

Hello everyone 🙋
Thank you so very much for all your love and support to the story.
Guys, try to read it while feeling and imagining. You'll love it😘.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Raglak reaches the sunset point first. Ragini smiles looking at the scene.

It was beyond beautiful. The silence and the beauty of the nature along with the dim light of the sun. It was just lovely.

She moves forward with Laksh's hand still intertwined in her's

She moves forward with Laksh's hand still intertwined in her's. She sit's on the ground at the edge of the mountain.

Laksh looks at her confused. Ragini signs him to sit. Laksh shakes his head in no.

Ragini pouts and makes a puppy face. Laksh chuckles lightly and sit's besides her. Ragini smiles at him.

Both were looking the sunset.

The light of the sun was something different. It was peaceful and relaxing and worth watching. They just wanted the time to stand still and themselves to keep looking at the beautiful scenery.

Ragini was just lost in it.

Laksh turned his face to look at Ragini and his eyes caught something and stopped blinking right on that second.

Fair skin complexion, chubby cheeks having a light shade of pink making her look so cute, big brown and mesmerising eyes which she was blinking timely, pulpy pink lips which can make anyone go crazy, a small red bindi in between her brows enhancing her beauty, long and silky hair reaching her waist which were flying in that not so warm and not so cool air, the sindoor(vermilion) in her hairline which is the proof that she's his. Everything of her's is his only. She belongs to him. And last but definitely not the least, her breathtaking and genuine smile. She's just perfect in every single thing.

His wife, did he ever notice her? Never ever

His wife, did he ever notice her? Never ever. But why? Maybe he was too busy to notice her. His wife is a woman for whom any man can die happily. She's an angel. Not only from her features and appearance but also from her heart. He's indeed lucky to get her as his wife. She's a proper definition of beauty. She's an example for every women outside there for her smartness and success. She's the one who knows to love unconditionally. She's a perfect woman with all the qualities embedded in her perfectly. She's the dream of every man but he got her without dreaming about her. He's such an idiot for not noticing his wife before. Can anyone be so much stupid? He is.