Part - 85

Hello/Namaste/Ram-Ram/Sata Sri Akala🙋

I'M BACK😎

Remember me😜?

I hope you all are good and didn't forget me and the story😂.

I missed you all so much😘😘😘. And I'm feeling so good to be here😋.

Thank you so much for being patient😘. Next part is here. Do read and leave your views. I know you're surprised with an update. There's a reason behind it. Please read the author's note in the last😊.

Keep supporting. Love you all❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Laksh was standing outside the room. He tried to push the door but it was locked from inside.

Laksh: Ragini, open the door. Please... let's talk about it.

But he got no response from her. Neither she was responding nor any type of noises were heard from the room.

Laksh was banging the door continuously. His mind was getting wrong thoughts while his body started sweating due to fear.

Laksh: Ragini, you're scaring me. I said open the door otherwise I'll break it.

Hearing his voice, Ryan too comes there.

Ryan: what happened bhayu?

Laksh (holding his head): she's not opening the door and is not saying anything. Don't know what's running in her mind?

Ryan: bhabhi, please open the door.

He too starts banging on the door.

Laksh: Ragini, it's an order. Open the door right now or I'm breaking it.

He was about to make an attempt to break the door when it gets open. Ragini was standing there with her red and swollen eyes, messy hair and tear stained pale face. Laksh takes a breath of relief and enters in.

Laksh: Rag...

She didn't let him complete and threw herself in his arms, crying badly

She didn't let him complete and threw herself in his arms, crying badly. Laksh somehow controls his own tears and hugs her back.

Ryan closes the door and leaves from there, leaving them alone to talk. He wanted to know everything but decided to wait.

Ragini was crying her heart out in his arms while Laksh was trying to calm her down by ruffling her hair and rubbing her back.