Part - 12

What's up guys 🙋? Hope life's going good. Thanks for ur response.
Here's the next part.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Night:

GM-

Ragini was sitting on her bed lost in her thoughts.

Ragini's pov:

I don't know what's his problem? Why he's so rude?

Don't he know there is something called smile in this world

Don't he know there is something called smile in this world. Always in angry mode. I can't believe he is brother of Ryan, Arjun and Sanskar. They are so sweet and he's like bitter gourd. I love their company a lot. Arjun is so funny. Ryan is cute and Sanskar is understanding and mature. I don't even know why I'm feeling attracted to Mr Maheshwari this much. There's not a single thing in common between us except the fact that we both love our siblings a lot and are very protective towards them. I saw it in his eyes today how much he love his brothers. Today also I was feeling weak in front of him. I was flying when I saw him in cafe. Seeing him tensed and worried I was feeling worried too. His presence was making me feel nervous too. That's a different thing that I didn't show. He's just getting on my nerves. How stupid I was to ask him if he'll remove his shirt as well? Don't know what he must be thinking about me? Waise I'm sure he's having six pack abs. Whatever it is, whatever maybe the reason, a thing is clear today that it's not just an attraction. It's something different. But what? I'm not understanding. Even if he behaves rudely with me I want to be with him. I'm scared of him but I want to be with him only. I want him to share his worries with me. Oh god what's happening to me? I'll go mad thinking about him. Relax Ragini relax you need to take proper sleep to get rid of this Laksh Maheshwari named ailment. Hope his head is fine now😅.

******************************

MM:

"Aahh..." Laksh winces in pain, holding his head.

Laksh's pov:

That stupid girl is good for nothing. Baate karne ke alawa kuch nahi aata. Dekhne mein to seedhi saadi lagti hai but hai bilkul nahi. Poora time chapar chapar. Don't she get tired of speaking? I don't know how her sisters tolerates her. She's so irritating. What she thinks of herself? Fairy huh... crack piece. She's a grown up kid. I pity on the man who'll marry her. An all time radio will be there to eat his brain always. And what happened to these three idiots today? They were enjoying her company very much.

He makes faces.

Thinking about his brothers made his body shiver.

What if anything has happened to them today? He closes his eyes to get rid of that worst thought.