Part - 88

Hello everyone 🙋
Thank you for all your love and support.

******************************

Laksh: what? Are you mad?

He frees his collar from her and get's up. Ragini too get's up after him.

Ragini: I'm not mad! You have to kiss me!

Laksh: shut up!! I'm not going to do anything like this.

Ragini: why? What's the problem?

Laksh: uhm...

Ragini takes a step towards him. Laksh jumps and starts running around the park. Ragini start's chasing him. Both were shouting at each other.

Ragini: Laksh, stop!! You can't run like this. You've promised that you'll not deny to my wishes today.

Laksh: you can't make me do this in the name of your wish. You've lost your mind.

The couple who was kissing each other stops listening their shouts and looks at them. Laksh's eyes falls on then while running.

Laksh: what are you watching now? This is happening because of you two. You didn't get any other place?

He says glaring them angrily.

Ragini: why are you blaming them? Guys, you continue and thank you so much aapki wajah se humari aankhein khul gayi.

The couple gives them weird looks and goes away from there.

Ragini: Laksh! Stop! It's the matter of your words.

She says stopping and panting. Laksh stops and turns to look at her with an irritated face.

Laksh: I swear I'll never ever give you such kind of promise.

Ragini glares him.

Ragini: we'll think about it later. For now, come here like a good boy and do what I've said.

Laksh shakes his head in a big no.

Laksh: no ways!

Ragini: what happened to that Laksh Maheshwari who never backs off from his words? Laksh Maheshwari is no more a man of his words.

She says passing daggers at him. Laksh stamps his feet as he start's moving towards her. Ragini hides her winning smirk. Laksh stops in front of her.

Laksh: you're such a... Forget it! I'll do it but you have to close your eyes.

Ragini nods smiling crazily. Laksh holds her hand and pulls her towards himself and she dashes on his chest.

Laksh: close your eyes and no cheating.

Ragini nods and obediently closes her eyes. Laksh moves his face towards her and places his lips on her cheek and immediately pulls back. Ragini opens her eyes in shock.

Ragini: what the hell? This is a kiss?

Laksh: yup, you just said that I have to kiss you. You didn't say that type of kiss.

He smirks at her and Ragini huffs.

Ragini: this is cheating.

Laksh: what cheating ha? I didn't do any cheating. Now, don't make faces. Let's go.

Ragini: you ale vely bad Mr Maheshwali.

She says in a childish tone. Laksh rolls his eyes and pulls her towards the car.

******************************

MM:

The preparations of the party were in full swing when Raglak enters inside the house. They both sit's in the hall. Ragini was looking at Laksh with a pout.