Part - 18

Hlo everyone 🙋
Thanks for all ur valuable comments and votes. Keep supporting.
Finally ur wait is over. As this part is filled with Raglak scenes 😍. Hope u'll like it.

******************************

Night:

On the dark and lonely road.

Only moon light was there.

Laksh and the person looks at each other and get's shocked.

The person was none other than our Ragini. Her car was also damaged but she didn't get any injury.

Both: tum/aap

Ragini: oh my god Mr Maheshwari, your head is bleeding.

Ragini takes a step towards him but Laksh steps back, still holding his head.

Laksh (shouts): stay away!! Can't you see? Don't you know how to drive? You damaged my car completely. You're just good for nothing. Poori duniya mein tumhe meri hi gadi mili thi thokne ke liye. Tumne kya kasam kha rakhi hai ke mujhe chain se jeene nahi dogi? (In the whole world you only got my car to crash with. Have you taken any oath not to let me live in peace?)

But Ragini was not paying any heed to his shoutings and scoldings. She was just looking at his bleeding head with concern.

Ragini (calmly): if you are done with your scoldings then let me see your head.

Laksh: I don't need your concern.

Ragini shakes her head in disbelief.

Ragini: stubborn!!

Laksh glares her.

Ragini goes to him and checks his wound. She blows air on it.

Ragini: this is not much deep. Do you have any first aid kit in your car?

Laksh (looking away): I don't have any.

Ragini sighs. She removes her dupatta.

Laksh (confused): what are you doing?

Ragini: wait...

She tears her duppata in one fourth part, keeps the remaining part on Laksh's car and ties it on his bleeding head.

Laksh (irritated): what are you doing, idiot girl?

Ragini: it will reduce blood loss. I'm sorry.

She says feeling guilty.

Ragini (looking at his car): how will you go to your house now?

Laksh (angrily): I'm planning to fly.

Ragini shakes her head in disbelief at the man in front of her.

Ragini: why are you so rude always?

Laksh (pointing towards Ragini): I'm like this only. Do you have any problem? If there is any, then keep it to yourself. I don't care.

Ragini glares him and takes a step back but she puts her leg on a stone and loses her balance. She holds Laksh for support but falls along with him.

Both of them rolls down into the jungle.

Ragini was holding Laksh tight and was closing her eyes in fear and Laksh was looking at her with blood shot eyes.

Laksh: are you insane? What was the need of holding me? Now just because of you I'm in this state.

Ragini opens her eyes and looks at the angry young man.