Part - 39

Hello guys 🙋
Thanks a lot for your votes and comments on my story. It feels so good to know that you all are liking my work 😇.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Laksh was trying to call his brothers to inform them that he'll be back home tomorrow.

Arjun: bhai, where are you? We are waiting for you.

Laksh: Aru, I'll not be able to come back home today because all roads are block due to heavy rain. So, I'm staying in a hotel tonight.

Just then Ragini comes out. She was trying to pull up the top onto her shoulders as it was an off shoulder top.

Ragini (murmurs): what is this yaar? It's so uncomfortable

Ragini (murmurs): what is this yaar? It's so uncomfortable. Huh...

She was just praying to god that Laksh should not look in her direction. She was silently moving towards the bed but stops as Laksh holds her hand. She turns to look at him but he was not looking at her. He was still on the call, looking in other direction.

Arjun: ok bhai. Take care.

Laksh: and yaa, your bhabhi is with me. So, inform at her home too.

Ragini was trying to free her hand. But the more she tries to get free from his hold the more he tightens his grip. She stopped making efforts feeling defeated.

Arjun (teasingly): oho, bhabhi is with you. Same room or different?

Laksh just cuts the call rolling his eyes.

Arjun pouts. He tells everyone about it and even calls at GM.

After the call Laksh slides his mobile in his pocket and turns towards Ragini. He looks at her for a few seconds and folds her hand at her back.

Ragini looks at him confused. His eyes were red.

Ragini was shocked with it

Ragini (thinks): what happened to him? A few minutes before he was fine and calm but now.