Part - 27

Hlo guys 🙋
Ty sooooooooo much for ur response. Luv u all😘. I was planning to post next part on friday but many of you wanted it fast. I'm very happy today. My semester result has just come and I'm in a good mood. So, here is the next part on ur request.

******************************

Laksh comes back and sits on his place.

Sanskar: bhai, where were you? All fine?

Laksh: yes, everything is fine.

Just then the lights turns dim and Ragini comes out slowly.

Seeing her a smile creeps on Laksh's face. Because she was wearing the same dress but with a little twist. She combined it with a funky jacket so that her back was not visible. She was wearing large black specs looking very much cool. She gave the dress a unique and funky look.

Laksh (in mind): not bad. That's like RG. I'm impressed.

He looks in the same direction in which he looked before and smiles victoriously looking at something.

Ragini looks at him with a little smile on her lips. She then goes back.

Misha: this one was really cool.

All: yes...

Host: so with this the show comes to an end. Please give a huge round of applause for our great designer RG.

Everyone claps and Ragini comes in her blue anarkali which she was wearing before.

Host gives her the mike.

Ragini: thank you so much for coming and watching my new collection patiently

Ragini: thank you so much for coming and watching my new collection patiently. I hope you all would have liked my work.

Host: there's no need to ask RG. Their actions said everything. Your complete collection including both men's and women's wear is already sold.

Ragini smiles brightly listening to it while her sisters and brother in laws were cheering for her.

Many were sad too as they lost the chance to buy the outfits because all were already sold. The three brothers were from them.

Host: and the most interesting part is that all of your men's collection is bought by one person only.

Ragini: oh, that's great!!

Host: don't you want to know who's that person?

Ragini: ofcourse, I want to know.

Everyone was eager to know who was that super fast person?

Host: so that person is one and only THE LAKSH MAHESHWARI. Please give him a big hand. Mr Maheshwari please come on the stage.

All looks towards Laksh.

Ragini's happiness knew no boundaries listening to it. Her sister's were also too much happy and Laksh's brother's were just ready to start dance there itself because they got the whole collection.