Part - 92

Hello everyone 🙋
Thank you for all your love and support to the story.

******************************

Next day

Laksh get's up as the alarm rings.

Laksh: don't know when I drifted into sleep yesterday?

He takes out his clothes from the cupboard and leaves for the washroom. He comes back in his tracks and leaves for the gym. During the workout he remembers the time when Ragini used to come with him. He smiles remembering her antics. How she challenged him for picking the most heavy dumbles on her first day.

Laksh (smiling): grown up kid.

He comes back to his room and takes a bath. He was just in a towel. He opens that side of the cupboard where his office clothes and formals are kept. His eyes literally comes out seeing it.

Laksh: after the marriage I never needed to take out clothes myself and didn't even see this side of the cupboard from long

Laksh: after the marriage I never needed to take out clothes myself and didn't even see this side of the cupboard from long. God!! What she has made of this? I never used to keep my clothes like this. It's so difficult to find the required ones now. God, this girl!!

He holds his head in his hands. He starts moving the clothes here and there in order to find the one he wants. After some minutes he takes his phone and dials her number.

Ragini (in a sleepy voice): hello...

Laksh: you're still sleeping!!

Ragini: good morning love.

Laksh (smiling): good morning bachcha. Now get up fast and help me out. I'm video calling you.

Ragini (lazily): okay...

Laksh cuts the voice call and video calls her.

Laksh: Ragini, where's my pink shirt and navy blue suit?

Ragini: my my... Mr Maheshwari is looking so hot in towel!! I wish I was there to check you out.

Laksh (rolling his eyes): then what are you doing now?

Ragini (biting her lips): hehe... Hmm... Take me to the cupboard.

Laksh does the same.

Ragini: in the second column move the first row aside...

Laksh was doing as she was saying.

Ragini: hmm... Now in the second row, on the fifth number is your baby pink colour shirt.

Laksh takes out the shirt.

Ragini: now move to first column and move two of the rows. The blue suit is on ninth number in the column.

Laksh: seriously, by which logic you've kept my clothes?

Ragini: by the logic that you can't find your clothes yourself and then you'll remember me. That's what was the principle of keeping the clothes like this.