Part - 51

Hello everyone 🙋
Thanks for all ur love and support to the story. Thank you to those who commented long🤗.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Next morning:

Trio brothers are seen sitting in the hall.

Ryan: why didn't bhayu and bhabhi wake up till now?

Arjun: they both must be hell tired finding the alarms that bhai would have forgot to put the alarm for the morning.

He says chuckling. Ryan and Sanskar too joins him.

Sanskar: laugh how much you can. Bhai's not gonna leave us once he came down.

Trio gulps.

#########

Raglak room: (yeah, it's Raglak's room now😁)

Both are seen sleeping on the couch.

Laksh get's up first. He looks besides him and finds Ragini sleeping. He makes her lay on the whole couch comfortably and leaves for the washroom.

Ragini was sleeping peacefully when her phone rang. She picks it up from the table and keeps it under her ear, still laying and closing her eyes.

Ragini (sleepy voice): hello...

Naina: we knew it!! Di, you are still sleeping.

Ragini: hmm...

Swara: di, wake up. It's your first day in your sasural.

Then only Laksh comes out of the washroom after taking a bath.

Misha: what hmm... di? Just get up.

Ragini: huh...

Laksh looks towards her and finds her talking on the phone in the laying position and with closed eyes.

He rolls his eyes at her

Ragini: okay, I'm waking up.

Trio: ok fast and bye.

Ragini get's up and yawns. Just then her eyes fell on Laksh and she realizes that she's not in her house now.

Ragini: why didn't you wake me up?

Laksh frowns. Ragini looks at the wall clock and jumps.

Ragini: oh my god it's 11.

She immediately runs to the washroom.

Laksh looks at her unbelievably. He takes his laptop and starts working on it. (Ye kabhi nahi sudhrega😂.)

Ragini was in the washroom, draped in a towel.