Part - 94

Hello guys 🙋
Thank you so much for all your love and support to the story.
Next part is here. Enjoy reading.

******************************

GM:

Ragini was lying on her bed but was not sleeping.

Ragini's pov:

So much has changed in past five months. Our relationship has progressed so much. We came across so many ups and downs. Whether it was Laksh's accident (she shivers thinking about the most worst incident of her life.) or our trip or papa's company. But one thing has almost stayed same, that is Laksh's care. He has changed so much. Maybe, he hasn't changed but has shown me the real him. The real Laksh Maheshwari behind those glares and angry looks. His care is so heartwarming. He never left my side whether it was during that company issue or the reports. (Tears starts falling down her cheeks.) He's the best man. I wish I was able to fulfill his wish of being a father. Why am I so unfortunate? He has started sharing everything with me now and I'm glad about it. By god, whenever he calls me as bachcha and Mrs Laksh, my heart starts running a marathon. He manages to make me feel happy always. I don't want anything now. Sometimes I feel scared that god will snatch our happiness. I feel scared to be happy.

Today, after the marriage Shona will also come to MM. I'm happy about it but also worried for Nainu and Mishu. They both are young. How they'll take care of themselves and will manage everything? I have to make a way out.

******************************

MM:

All four brothers were in the hall, all ready to leave.