Part - 81

Heya all Our Cute Family lovers🙋
Thank you so much for all your love and support to the story.
Please don't forget the to read the note in the last😊.
Keep supporting. Luv u all ❤.
Enjoy reading.

******************************

Arjun (excitedly): I'll ask the question.

All nods to him.

Laksh (in mind): ye to meri band baja ke hi chodega.

Arjun: so bhai, truth or dare?

Laksh: truth

Arjun (smirking): tell us about the first girl who seemed beautiful to you and towards whom you felt attracted.

Everyone looks at Laksh excited.

Ragini's was feeling nervous. Although she knew that he never had any girl in his life but it maybe possible that he would have ever liked any girl. It's quite usual to feel attracted to someone. Isn't it?

Laksh (in mind): did he hear what all I was thinking when I was taking shower? But how's it possible? My brother is a devil.

He glares him.

All six: come on bhai/jiju tell us.

Laksh takes a deep breath.

It's time to say his feelings which he realized some minutes ago in front of everyone. Isn't it epic?

Laksh (trying not to look at Ragini): there's only a single girl who seemed beautiful to me and towards whom I felt attracted ever in my life.

Ragini's heart was ready to come out listening it.

Ragini (in mind): my sautan...

She pouts sadly.

All (curiously): who's she?

Laksh: my wife.

He replies simply.

But he didn't know that his reply of two words made his wife feel like the most happy and special person on the earth. It made her day. She's the only beautiful woman according to her husband. Can a wife get more happiness in any other thing?

Ragini (in mind): aww, my cute hubby.

Everyone looks at him in aww. Isn't it cute and quite unusual that a man has felt attracted to only one woman in his life and that's his wife? Incredible!!

Ryan: bhayu, you're great.

The respect the brothers and the sisters were having for Laksh in their hearts increased with this cute secret of his.

Laksh smiles, still not looking at Ragini. But Ragini was staring him only.

Laksh: okay now. Rotate the bottle.

And this time it stops pointing at Arjun.

Arjun looks on excited.