Part - 14

Hi everyone 🙋
I'am glad that you are liking the story. Thanks for ur support.
Here's the next part.

******************************

Abc college:

Ryan enters the class.

Only to get the shock of his life because Misha was already present in the class not only that she was sitting on the first bench "Ryan's bench"

Misha too looks at him and passes him a teasing smile.

The professor hasn't come yet

Ryan comes towards her.

Ryan: you, Ms chipkali get off my seat.

Misha: oh, Mr bandar there's no name written on it. Anyone can sit on it. You go and sit anywhere else.

Ryan: no, I'll not go you go. I always sit here only.

Misha: so what? You don't own it.

They starts arguing. Just then the professor enters and Ryan sits beside Misha. Both were glaring each other.

Everyone greets the professor.

Prof: students you all have to prepare a project. Two students for a project. I'll make pairs and you have to start working on it after a week. Topics and other details will be given to you within the week.

All nods and the Professor makes pairs.

Prof: so Ryan and Misha you both will work together.

Risha (shouts): nooo...

Prof: why?

Misha: sir I can't work with him. Can you please change the partner?

Ryan: same here.

Prof: no it's final. You both will work together on it. Waise bhi, Ryan you are a bright student. Kya pata tumhare saath reh kar ise bhi kuch a jaye. (Hope she'll learn something from you.)

Ryan laughs at it while Misha glares him.

#########

In a lonely corner of the college.