Chapter 1

Amy's POV:

"Jayden where is my charger?!" I yelled at my annoying brother.

"It's in your room dumbass, now stop yelling at me!!! " he said.

I walked downstairs to see Jayden sitting there on the couch playing that stupid Fortnite game. I honestly don't know why people like that game man, it's stupid.

"First of all, my charger isn't there and second who the fucked literally 'yelled' at me that I have to stop yelling huh?" I told him. "Shut up, brat" he said. Ugh I sometimes want to kill that guy bc he annoys the living shit out of me god damn.

Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm Amy Matthews, I'm 17 years old and I live in Los Angeles with my parents and my annoying big brother Jayden. I may look really arrogant but trust me I'm really fucking shy when it comes to socializing with people. I'm not really popular at school and I only have like 3 friends. My friends are Anna, Cindy and Viktoria. I'm not as close to Anna and Cindy than I am to Viktoria. Viktoria is my best friend and she's the total opposite of me. She's cool and she doesn't give two fucks what people think of her and that's what I love about her. She's like a sister to me.

Today is such a lovely day and what I mean with 'lovely' is that it is hot as fuck and that my ass is literally melting. So I decided to go to the beach with my best friend Viktoria since my brother is already going with his friends.

I'm currently getting ready to go to the beach when I heard the bell rang. I walked downstairs and opened the door only to see my best friend Viktoria standing there like a badass with her cool sunglasses.

"Are you ready to catch some hot as guys at the beach today?" She asked me while doing a funny dance.

I laughed at her "always duh" I replied back.

"Is Shawn going to be there too?" She said smirking at me.

Okay so here's the thing, Shawn is my brothers best friend and I've always had this crush on him ever since he became friends with my brother which was like 5 years ago or something like that. And I still haven't had the guts to tell him how I felt about him. Because you're a pussy that's why, smartass.

Vik and I finally arrived at the beach and as we settled down I all of sudden got swept off my feet and this dude was running towards the water. I had no idea who this asshole was

We reached the water and he dropped me in it. Wtf what a dick move.

When I finally reached surface again I was ready to start yelling at this dude but when I turned around I saw the one and only Shawn Mendes standing there laughing his ass off. Not to mention I probably looked like a tomato right now.

"I hate you" I told him.

"No you don't babe, you don't." He said winking at me and walking back to my brother and his other friends. Did he just wink at me oh boyyy...

A/N
Hi I'm Danielle and I decided to start a story about Shawn Mendes since I adore that goof so much. Okay so it's not that good but I promise it will get better soon. I just needed to start this story with something so this is what I had in mind. I hope y'all like it and if you did then please leave a like and comment🦋❤️