Chapter 72

Amy's POV:

I knew that something bad would happen, I just knew it. I knew that they were up to something but I'd never thought that Cameron would be this cold hearted. I thought he genuinely cared about me. What has gotten into him? First he helps me to win Shawns heart back and now he literally messed up my relationship with him.

"HOW COULD YOU!" I yelled at Cameron's face with tears forming in my eyes. He just shrugged and smirked. I wanted to punch that smirk off his face.

"NO HOW COULD YOU!" Jayden fired back at me.

"I trusted you! I told you to not see him and look at you now" he said full of anger.

"I don't care Jayden, you're dating Cindy who's also my friend!"

"Why can't I date Shawn? Just because you don't like him to be my boyfriend doesn't mean that I don't like him, in fact I love him!" I screamed.

He didn't say anything and all of a sudden his hand came in contact with my cheek. My own brother just hit me. Woah.

"You're not seeing him again" he said as tears streamed down my face.

"And you! You can get the hell out of my house now!" He demanded Shawn.

"No I'm not Jayden. I'm not leaving your sister! She's not a little kid anymore for fuck sake!"

"She turned 18 today! And I'm for sure not leaving her alone with the one who just hit his own sister! You're retarded man" he said angry grabbing my hand and pulling me behind him.

Everyone else in the room looked at us in shock but didn't say anything. I'm glad hey didn't though otherwise this would've been way more complicated.

"C'mon get your clothes and school stuff, you're staying at mines until your brother has calmed down" Shawn said mentioning for me to go upstairs to my room. I looked over at Jayden and looked at him in disappointment. How could he hit me? His own sister?

-

"Amy everything is gonna be alright okay?" Shawn said pulling me on top of him. We were currently at his house where I will be staying for a while I guess.

"No Shawn it won't!" I said sitting up.

"My brother hates me for lying to him, I feel betrayed by Cameron and I'm hurt." I said as a tear fell down my cheeks. He wiped away my tear and without saying a word he kissed my lips softly.

"Everything will be alright babe, we've got each other now" he said as our heads were touching. I nodded and kissed him again. I wanted to go further but I got interrupted by the doorbell. Please don't let this be who I think it is....

"I'll go" I said to Shawn. I walked towards the door and opened it revealing absolutely no one. I was about to walk back inside when I saw a small note on the ground which said for Amy.

I opened it and read it.

Happy 18th birthday Amy. I hope you'd liked your early birthday present yesterday? I almost got ya there. You probably thought that you got rid of me but because of your friends Cameron and Maddie I got bailed out of jail. I'll see you soon Amy! Keep you eyes open,

James.

No no no this can't be happening right now. I started to breathe heavy and I knew that I was having a panic attack.

"Amy are you okay?" Shawn said from the living room. I wanted to say something back but I couldn't. I could barely breathe. Shawn walked towards the door and saw me standing against the wall.

"Omg Amy come here" Shawn said running towards me.

"Okay breathe in and breathe out Amy." I did what I was told and I slowly could breathe again.

"What happened out there? Why did you got a panic attack?" Shawn furrowed his eyebrows. I showed him the note and he was in shock.

"What are we gonna do?"

A/N
It's a short one but I didn't had time cause I was out the entire day and its literally 1 am now and I have to wake up at 6🤟🏼 well anyway now you know who did it! Shocker? What will Amy and Shawn do? Let me know! Btw there will be some cute lovey dovey shit in the other chapters so don't worry lol

Vote if you liked!

Word count: 748