Chapter 94

Previously:
I made my way towards the front door and opened it making my heart stop.

''Jayden..."

————————————————————————

Shawn's POV:

"Jayden..." I whispered in shock.

"wh-what are you doing h-here? I-I thought you d-didn't want to see us anymore" I stuttered as I got really nervous all of a sudden.

He looked at me and didn't say a word. Uhm okay?! I had a lump in my throat and I've been dreading this moment ever since but I was happy to finally see his face again after so many weeks. He's been part of my life for so long. He kept staring at me and I felt a little intimidated by him. He was way muscular than me and he could easily kill me if he wanted to. He looked down and scratched his nose lightly. He shook his head a few times and looked up again. His face expression changed in just a matter of minutes and soon enough I saw a tear roll down his cheeks. He's crying.

"I-" he began but stopped himself immediately.

He ran his hand through his hair while trying to get his shit together. He closed his eyes for a second and I heard a quick 'man up Jayden' coming from underneath his breath making me even more confused than I already was. "Pff" he puffed as he looked up at me again.

"I- I just fucking miss you man" he cried making me relieved. I'm not gonna die today  thank god.

More tears escaped his eyes and even though I was mad at him for not supporting his own sister during the pregnancy and for being happy for his best friend aka me, I knew I owed him an apology too. I broke the bro code and I hid Amy and I's relationship from him for so long which is just as wrong.

"I shouldn't have banned you guys out of my life.." he breathed out wiping away his tears. I didn't know what to say just yet so I let him speak for a little longer.

"I know it was wrong for me to freak out when you guys told me about the pregnancy. I just-"

"I was just afraid that you would eventually leave Amy for someone else." He quietly said not wanting to hurt my feelings. I nodded and honestly I wasn't hurt by what he said. I get it. I was a fuck boy in the past and yes I played with girls feelings but that guy is gone. When I started to develop feelings for Amy, I knew I had to do my best to be loyal to her and yes it wasn't easy and yes I fucked up many times but I always came back to her. Amy has changed my life for the better and I just can't imagine my life without her now. I'm so used to having her next to me in bed, I'm so used to do weird and fun shit with her. She's my all and I still feel absolutely horrible for how I treated her in the past but that's all over now. I got a beautiful son and a beautiful daughter with her and they're my everything.

"I'm such a bad friend" Jayden cried louder snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No stop" I finally said opening my mouth making him look at me confused.

"You're not a bad friend. I get it. You didn't know how to react and that's totally fine. Yes you fucked up some things but hey, so did I remember?" I began.

"We both know that. It happened and we can't turn back time unfortunately." I breathed out. He nodded in agreement and suddenly a rush of emotions hit me too. I thought back at all the good things that happened to us and man I miss this goof.