Chapter 74

Amy's POV:

Days passed after the whole drama thing on my birthday and Shawn and I somehow survived the last few days of school. We got stared at a lot though since Maddie and Cam hung up the pictures that they took of us through out the entire school but oh well. At least people know that we're together now and we don't have to keep it a secret any longer.

Also a little update on my brother... well he doesn't even talk to me or look at me anymore. It's like he doesn't even know me. Cindy stopped talking to me as well because she saw how hurt Jayden was so she of course went along with him which I think is a dick move but whatever. Viktoria and Anna are digging the fact that  dating Shawn which I'm super happy about. They literally bombarded me with millions of questions about our relationship which I think is pretty hilarious if I have to be honest.

It was currently Saturday morning which means that Shawn and I will be leaving to Bora Bora today. We haven't said anything about this to Jayden and he doesn't even know that I'm leaving and I don't care honestly. Vik does know it since I told her that I was leaving and all she said to me was that I had to use protection and shit.  Gotta love her.

"Babe!!" Shawn yelled from downstairs.

"Yes?"

"We need to go" he said. I got up and grabbed my luggage, grabbed my MacBook and iPhone along with a charger and I headed downstairs only to get greeted by a smiling Shawn.

"What?" I said blushing. He just smiled even harder and looked down biting his lip.

"Okay seriously what's going on? Is there something on my face." I said instantly touching my face.

"No no no" he said fast. I looked at him confused and he chuckled.

"I'm just shocked that I'm going to Bora Bora with the most prettiest girl ever who I get to call my girlfriend." He said cupping my cheeks giving me a peck.

"You're amazing you know that right?" I said looking deeply into his eyes.

"I love you" Shawn said. Uffff those 3 words makes my heart beat so fast every damn time I hear it coming out of his mouth. Just the fact that he loves me is so surreal. I've never thought that I would be where I am right now. Okay we've had our ups and downs but that's what happens in relationships. It's normal.

Shawn genuinely makes me happy. He always finds a way to make me smile everyday. I'm glad to call him mine. I wish we could disappear forever. Travel the world together and not worrying about unnecessary drama. I hope that I will get to marry this man one day and start a family with him. I hope to grow old with him.

"Babe what are you thinking about." He said holding my hands.

"Mmm oh nothing"

"Ready?" I said grabbing the house keys.

"Ready!" He winked.

(A/N Skip the plane ride cause no one really likes that part let's be real right now)

Shawn's POV:

We made it to Bora Bora and it looked so magical and beautiful here. Amy was so excited to explore this place and it just made me even more excited. I'm so happy that Amy is here with me right now. We both needed this. We both needed time to relax and we just needed each other right now. I know we're only here to sign my contract with Island Records but I'm planning on taking Amy out on dates and adventures while we're here. She deserves this and I would do anything to see her smile. I really love her. I've never felt this way before. I've had a reputation at school. I was known as the fuck boy at school but this girl right here, she's something else. She won my heart and I'm head over heels with her. She's perfect for me. (A/N wanted to say perfectly wrong but idk if that even makes sense lmao)

"Omg babe can we please go there" Amy said whining pointing her finger to the beach. We were currently in our hotel room which again, was beautiful.

"Only if I can get a kiss" I said giving a kissy face. She grabbed the back of my head and kissed my lips. I wanted more but I knew that I wouldn't get it since she wanted to explore Bora Bora. Maybe tonight who knows.

"Off we go" I said smiling twirling her around.

A/N
Sorry for not updating for a few days. I honestly haven't had the motivation to write since I'm like inspiration less as hell but I just wanted to thank you for 100K (106k now) we've reached this I'm less than 2 months which is absolutely insane! Thank you for all the love and support ❤️

Vote if you liked!

Word count:  839