Chapter 62

Amy's POV:

Woah just woah. I can't put into words how happy I am right now. The fact that Shawn remembered that I said that I wanted to go to a drive in movie theater a few years ago is like mind blowing to me. He really does listen to every single word I say. It makes me happy. I'm glad that I gave him a second chance and now that I don't have something with Cameron anymore, I'm free to do whatever I want. Well not really since I actually can't see Shawn nor talk to him but look where I am right now. I'm with one of the most handsome guy laying in the back of a trunk while watching a movie together. This night can't be more perfect right now.

It feels good. It feels right.

This is where I'm meant to be.

-

The movie was half done and I felt Shawn staring at me. I tilted my head so I could face him and I already caught him smiling down at me. Cutie

"What?" I giggled. He caressed my cheek and didn't say anything. Instead he held my chin up and kissed me softly. It wasn't a kiss that I've shared with him before. This one was way sweeter and way more passionate then the ones we've shared in the past. It's as if he told me that he was finally happy again and that everything was going to be alright. Our heads were touching each other and we were just cherishing this moment together.

"Amy" Shawn said looking up staring right into my eyes.

"I'm sorry for all the stupid shit I've done. It was never my intention to hurt you, I feel guilty about everything that hurt you and I'm very sorry"

"I was just jealous of the fact that cam could have u and I didn't but here we are, thank you for giving me another chance" I looked down not wanting to tear up.

" Amy would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? I promise that I will treat you like the princess you are" he said with a tear falling down his cheek. Is he really crying right now. I've never seen him cry before.

I wiped away his tears and looked at him smiling.

"Yes, yes I will Mendes" he grabbed my waist and kissed me one more time.

What a great night.

-

Shawn's POV:

SHE SAID YES. omg I can't believe that she's officially mine now. I never thought that she would give me a second chance. I'm so happy. I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make my girl happy.

The movie ended a while ago and we were already on our way to our next location.

The cafe.

Amy had her blindfold on again which she didn't like but she did it anyway. We still need to drive for about 10 minutes till we get to the cafe and I'm starting to get more nervous now. I'm gonna sing a song for god sake.

We pulled up at the cafe and I turned off the engine.

"Babe we're here" no response, huh that's weird. I took her blindfold off just in case and saw that she passed out. Her lips were parted a little, she looked hella cute and comfy.

"Hey baby" I said shaking her arm.

"Huh what?" She panicked.

"We're here" I chuckled.

"Jesus Christ you scared the living shit out of me"

"I'm not Jesus Christ, I'm Shawn hello nice to meet you. And I'm sorry babe" I said winking pecking her lips softly. I just can't get enough of her lips.

"Dumbass" She said laughing while getting out of the car. She stood next to me and grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. I looked at our hands and they fit perfectly as if they were made for each other. Uff this tingly feeling that I have right now is weird but I love it.

"What are we doing here?" Amy said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You'll see" I said. We walked into the cafe and there was a huge crowd. Oh dear god. I saw Amy's mouth wide open when she looked at the karaoke sign. she immediately looked at me.

"Are we seriously gonna do karaoke?" She said jumping out of excitement. I laughed at her reaction and nodded in response.

-

"Okay now please give a huge applause for Shawn Mendes" the guy behind the bar said.

I saw Amy looking at me in confusion. Pff here goes nothing. I walked up the stage and grabbed the microphone taking one deep breath.

"Hey I'm Shawn Mendes and tonight I'll be singing a song to a very special girl in my life." I saw Amy looking shocked and she was blushing. Awww

"I'm will be singing a song that I wrote myself. It's called Fallin' all in you, I hope you guys enjoy" I grabbed my guitar and started playing. (A/N You can skip the next part, it's basically the lyrics so nothing special lol)

"Sunrise with you on my chest
No blinds in the place where I live
Daybreak open your eyes
'Cause this was only ever meant to be for one night
Still, we're changing our minds here
Be yours, be my dear
So close with you on my lips
Touch noses, feeling your breath
Push your heart and pull away, yeah
Be my summer in a winter day love
I can't see one thing wrong
Between the both of us
Be mine, be mine, yeah
Anytime, anytime
Ooh, you know I've been alone for quite a while
haven't I? I thought I knew it all
Found love but I was wrong
More times than enough
But since you came along
I'm thinking baby
You are bringing out a different kind of me
There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free
Falling all in
You fell for men who weren't how they appeared, yeah
Trapped up on a tightrope now we're here, we're free
Falling all in you
Fast forward a couple years, yeah
Grown up in the place that we live
Make love, then we fight
Laugh 'cause it was only meant to be for one night baby
I guess we can't control
What's just not up to us
Be mine, be mine, yeah
Anytime, anytime
Ooh, you know I've been alone for quite a while
haven't I? I thought I knew it all
Found love but I was wrong
More times than enough
But since you came along
I'm thinking baby
You are bringing out a different kind of me
There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free
Falling all in
You fell for men who weren't how they appear
Trapped up on a tightrope now we're here, we're free
Falling all in you
Every time I see you baby I get lost
If I'm dreaming, baby, please don't wake me up
Every night I'm with you I fall more in love
Now I'm laying by your side
Everything feels right since you came along
I'm thinking baby
You, yeah, are bringing out a different kind of me
There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free
Falling all in
You fell for men who weren't how they appear (Ooh)
Trapped up on a tightrope now we're here, we're free
Falling all in"

I looked up at Amy and saw tears streaming down her cheek. She smiled and clapped her hands just like all the others in the cafe. Woah I did it. I finally did it. I said a quick thank you and walked off stage only to get greeted by Amy jump in my arms kissing my lips.

"You did amazing Shawn"

A/N
Woahhhh damnnnn this is the longest chapter I've wrote so far! I hope you like it❤️

Vote if you did!

Word count: 1314