Chapter 71

Amy's POV:

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I opened them and the sun hit my face. I felt like I was going to be blind if I didn't closed my eyes again. I turned around and noticed that Shawn wasn't here anymore. There was a small note on his pillow.

Happy birthday to the cutest and sweetest girlfriend that a boy can possible get. I love you and I wish I could be there with you when you woke up but we don't want Jayden to find out now don't we? Anyway I'll see you at school! I love you,

Shawn.

I smiled and got up and went to the bathroom. Time to get ready.

-

I walked downstairs and it was dead ass quiet. That's weird. I usually hear Jayden singing his ass off but it was hella quiet this morning. Maybe he already left for school since he had to start earlier than me. I luckily had school at 9:00 today. I walked towards the kitchen when someone attacked me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL BUDDY" Jayden screamed in my ear kissing the top of my head.

"Thanks weirdo can you now please get your fat ass off of me?" I laughed. He stood up and he made me breakfast. After we both were done we put our dishes in the sink and we headed to school.

-

"Happy birthdayyyyy" my friends yelled at me when I reached my locker. They all hugged me and we made small talk and headed to our class.

Well school was boring just like always but a lot of people actually congratulated me which they usually never do but hey it was cool and sweet of them to do.

"Heyyyyy amyyyyy" Jack J screamed. He ran up to me and hugged me.

"Happy birthday dude"

"Thanks bro" I laughed. All the other guys including Shawn hugged me and wished me a happy birthday besides Cameron but I don't care honestly. The bell rang and Matt and I headed to our class since we both have PE together. Cameron and Maddie also made their way to PE. I can't wait to see Maddie act like a whore again *cough cough*.

"Hey Matt, I got something to tell you" I said linking our arms. See Shawn doesn't mind that I'm close to Matt he knows that he's like a brother to me so it's all good.

"Sup kiddo"

"First of all I'm older than you and second, I almost died yesterday" I said making him look at me in shock.

"You serious right now?"

"Yup" I said popping the 'P'.

"I went hiking and this dumbass tried to fucking hit me with his car, but I'm still alive" I said twirling around making him laugh in response.

We headed to PE and as I expected, Maddie was being the biggest whore again what's new. She had her t-shirt tied up so you could see her stomach and she had on tight as leggings which makes her ass look like an elephant ass. She was all over Cameron and stuff which I don't care but man, can you please do that somewhere else. I don't wanna have nightmares.

-

"So how was sch-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMYYYY" I got cut of by all my friends standing there in my living room.

"Oh my god you guys, did you do this?" I said turning around back to Jayden. He nodded and I hugged him giving him a thank you.

"I know I already wished you a happy bday but fuck it, happy birthday bestie" Vik said hugging me.

"Thanks Vik"

We all talked for a while when the door opened revealing what I hoped would be Shawn but it was Cameron and Maddie unfortunately.

"Happy birthday Amy" they both said.

"Thanks" I rolled my eyes. They have something planned I can feel it.

"We made a little presentation for you so if everyone can come here so you can see the screen that would be great" Cameron said.

"Oh and Jayden you should sit here in the front" Maddie said. Oh dear god.

"Okay lets get sta-" Cameron got cut off by Shawn walking in.

"Oh hey Shawn good timing" Maddie said smirking which caused Cameron to smirk too.
Shawn sat down and Cameron spoke up again.

"So like I said we made a little presentation for you with pictures through out the years" he said. He clicked on the button revealing a baby photo of me. Okay this may not be that bad right? We were at like the 5th picture and that's when Cameron stopped.

"So the next picture is probably our favorite picture of you" Maddie said causing Cameron to chuckle.

Cameron clicked on the button again and my heart sank. It was a picture of me and Shawn kissing at our secret spot. I turned to face Jayden and he looked pissed. I knew that someone bad would happen.

"Jayden it's not what it looks like" Shawn and I said in unison.

A/N
I decided to split this chapter in half so you'll be getting the next one tomorrow!

Hope you'll like it🤟🏼 oh and you guys will also find out who tried to hit her tomorrow 😏

Vote if you liked!

Word count: 881